Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Lunatic

one of the quests is to capture this lvl 2 chuchilla. my moga couldn't handle it until they were lvl 2 (barely) or more. The problem I have is that it seems to be hard to capture for it's capturability per hit is not as quick to accumulate ATM. and my moga all can 2-3 hit kill the chuuchilla. a ny ideas?

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
your post didnt quite make sense. but just hit chuchilla until its not safe to throw another(or just once) attack incase it kills it then just start throwing seeds.

Distinct Lunatic

was a bit tired. I don't have an excess number of seeds to throw. and with the two hit kills my moga can do now one hit gives me about.. 15-20% capture chance.

But thanks for telling me it's pretty much a "you're doomed" kinda thing unless I save up on seeds.
Why dont you get friends. Maybe they will send you extra seeds.

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Get some rare moga's to capture a chuchilla, one hit and you can capture it with only one starseed.
I caught 7 to 8 chuchillas with this technique.

Yes for quest one's use dinho and you can capture it with two starseeds.

Head over this link to get more info on how to capture mogas:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/monster-galaxy/tips-to-capture-mogas/t.84211361/?_gaia_t_=7564

Distinct Lunatic

magicianakshay
Get some rare moga's to capture a chuchilla, one hit and you can capture it with only one starseed.
I caught 7 to 8 chuchillas with this technique.

Yes for quest one's use dinho and you can capture it with two starseeds.

Head over this link to get more info on how to capture mogas:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/monster-galaxy/tips-to-capture-mogas/t.84211361/?_gaia_t_=7564

why did you necro this thread?

Rainbow Fairy

6,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
i have the same problem!
i either kill it, or die myself!
crying
(I've only recently started playing but do you actually kill the moga when it says you win?!?!!)
its soo addicting

Liberal Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
sartol
was a bit tired. I don't have an excess number of seeds to throw. and with the two hit kills my moga can do now one hit gives me about.. 15-20% capture chance.

But thanks for telling me it's pretty much a "you're doomed" kinda thing unless I save up on seeds.

Its not impossible raise all your Mogas to be lvl 3 and then have like maybe 4 or five seeds and within that time you should capture it if it is down to 10 or 5 health. i have one but its absolutely useless unless you plan on training it. which is a pain. Though, good luck with this quest.

Distinct Lunatic

Aqueitas
sartol

Its not impossible raise all your Mogas to be lvl 3 and then have like maybe 4 or five seeds and within that time you should capture it if it is down to 10 or 5 health. i have one but its absolutely useless unless you plan on training it. which is a pain. Though, good luck with this quest.

O_o you didn't read any of the previous posts.. namey the "why did you necro this?" to one person in particular. I've finally gotten him to the number of having one + the evolution.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff