Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

Where the hell did they get a song like that? They must have a really great sense of humor.

The first time I heard it, I had no idea where it was coming from. My Grooveshark was running and I thought it had stumbled upon some horrible mismatched song. Because, wow. Just wow.

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
haha, yea... some folks seem to really like it, but i prefer my victory themes more FF Fanfare style XD
It's Roar by Treat. You can also hear it in the Introduction too.
The full song on it's own is epic, nayn.
I have it on my iPod.
ohh I love that song! heart So much that I actually started doing an amv with this song LOL mrgreen

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

I've actually never heard of Treat. I'll look into them.
How did they get the rights to it?
TasmanianTiger
I've actually never heard of Treat. I'll look into them.
How did they get the rights to it?

To be honest, I really don't know... sweatdrop
I don't know about the particular song you're referring to, but Monster Galaxy's music and sound effects mostly come from zOMG.

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

CleoSombra
I don't know about the particular song you're referring to, but Monster Galaxy's music and sound effects mostly come from zOMG.
Well yeah, the ambient music is from zomg, but the victory song when you catch something is pretty crazy.

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
I like it, but I will admit it's a bit jarring to suddenly have lyrics belting out at you when you catch something.

I'd prefer a more FF-esque fanfare thing. Not Da-da-da-dah-doo-de-de-de-dah! and all, but something without the word type things. Yeah.

It's 6:30am. Forgive my poor speech.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces