Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I admit that this is the best event I experienced in Monster Galaxy even if there are too many glitches and bugs that made people angry and mad. And I realized that I was being a spoiled brat and I appreciated the developers for giving us a chance to tame them and for not making them a for-sale-moga! Even if the others are hard to find and I'm glad I've captured 1 and I'm quite satisfied with it! I'll just try to find the others before it's too late!
Actually, I prefer the St. Patrick's Day event as the best because of the team battle. =P

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Raiten Ka
Actually, I prefer the St. Patrick's Day event as the best because of the team battle. =P

Yeah, that too! What do you think the next event would be?
jmnolasco022

To be honest, I don't know. However, I hope they have an event for the summer. Dunno what kind, but I'm hoping.

My friend and I suggested about having a Fourth of July event where you have an eagle Moga and firecracker Moga. Oy, we made jokes about the firecracker Moga if using a fire Moga against it. LOL XD

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Raiten Ka
jmnolasco022

To be honest, I don't know. However, I hope they have an event for the summer. Dunno what kind, but I'm hoping.

My friend and I suggested about having a Fourth of July event where you have an eagle Moga and firecracker Moga. Oy, we made jokes about the firecracker Moga if using a fire Moga against it. LOL XD

Oh yeah! That would be so cool! And I think that there would be another Team Fight!

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Can't guess what next event will be but hope it come out along with map 3 + new battle type as seen on the trailer!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff