Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
... that appears everytime I come home on the bottom of the left side.
And then I wait for stupid 10 minutes for NOTHING AT ALL to happen. I didn't play MG for a long time, so can anyone tell me if that glitch is normal? : /
gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright Yes it's a glitch. If I remember correctly, there was an issue about that box. It's like the same pirate chest that appears in your normal Gaia, and U gotta buy a damn key to open it.
Supposedly they were gonna try to remove it, but I haven't seen it. Although I know that cheating cat appears at your lower left corner -_- scream
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

Shadowy Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
GreyNebula19
gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright Yes it's a glitch. If I remember correctly, there was an issue about that box. It's like the same pirate chest that appears in your normal Gaia, and U gotta buy a damn key to open it.
Supposedly they were gonna try to remove it, but I haven't seen it. Although I know that cheating cat appears at your lower left corner -_- scream

Okay, thank you. :3
CookieYuki16
GreyNebula19

Okay, thank you. :3

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright biggrin gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces