Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
This will tell you all why facebook is needed it is a direct quote from Panagrammic one of Gaia's Developers.

Panagrammic
Monster Galaxy Soft Launched
Monster Galaxy has been soft launched, and is available on the games page -- thanks to the Moga team for the great game!

There is some (understandable) confusion about the requirement for Facebook Connect. You do need to have an account on Facebook but you do not need to connect your Gaia account to Facebook if you don't want to -- just log into Facebook at the appropriate time and you'll be able to play.

Why the requirement to have a Facebook account? Simply because that's what the game was originally written for, and we wanted to get the game out earlier rather than later.
really people. turn on your dev reports. they answer many many questions.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Darikka

Indeed so my good lady.
Tipped post.
xD
The only issue I have about the connect is when they said, "you DON'T need Gaia to connect Facebook." Because if we don't, then how the heck do we get our Daily Prize? :/

Feral Galaxy

22,625 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Raiten Ka
The only issue I have about the connect is when they said, "you DON'T need Gaia to connect Facebook." Because if we don't, then how the heck do we get our Daily Prize? :/

Well honestly, you don't need it. It is just nice to have, so you can play with out it. I have.
HeIIraiser
Darikka

Indeed so my good lady.
Tipped post.
xD

so have 5 other people confused
i should post obvious but popular statements more often, it's quite lucrative biggrin

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Darikka
HeIIraiser
Darikka

Indeed so my good lady.
Tipped post.
xD

so have 5 other people confused
i should post obvious but popular statements more often, it's quite lucrative biggrin

Haha indeed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces