Welcome to Gaia! ::

Any ideas?

Please specify 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 >

Monster Noob

I refuse to spend real money on virtual items, so buying the zippitydoodah potion is out. Don't suggest that.

But srsly. I want to use/level up the pokemons mogas I like, the Cathulu, the Gnarwhale and the Faust. So I go fight a couple of battles and BAM, it's an hour to wait for them to regenerate. That seems like a serious flaw in the game design to me.

And what happened to going into the game directly through Gaia? I don't want to go through Facebook, I want to earn Gaia gold for the time I spend on this like with other Gaia games. But even though there was an announcement that it was now possible to go through Gaia, I'm still going through Facebook.

One more thing - anybody who uses this computer is able to play my game. Which kind of amuses me, but it seems like that's potentially a bad thing to a really serious player.
Agreed, they should lower that to a max of five minutes, gives you time to train other Moga. However they probably want to don't want it to be done, because the game would be over more soon than previously.

Monster Noob

Miguel Kook
bals
What an erudite comment. rolleyes
Call Of Cathulu
Miguel Kook
bals
What an erudite comment. rolleyes

yes.

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
I'd give it time smile . I'm sure it'll turn around. It's got a great premise it just needs some fine tuning.

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
Call Of Cathulu

See that confuses alot of people, but no it's not an actual gaia game. It was developed for Facebook which is why you have to play it through Gaia on Facebook to get the gold. It's like Ocean Party how the game was on Facebook, but when you linked up you got the gold. Also you can only get gold on gaia if you use a bonus attack. You get nothing using the regular attacks. Yes I agree the wait time to regenerate is ridiculous and when you get higher lvls it gets even more longer. Why not just lvl up other moga while your waiting though? Like I go with my 3 and when they are out for the count I rest them and switch in 3 new moga to continue on and fight.

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Call Of Cathulu
I refuse to spend real money on virtual items, so buying the zippitydoodah potion is out. Don't suggest that.

But srsly. I want to use/level up the pokemons mogas I like, the Cathulu, the Gnarwhale and the Faust. So I go fight a couple of battles and BAM, it's an hour to wait for them to regenerate. That seems like a serious flaw in the game design to me.

And what happened to going into the game directly through Gaia? I don't want to go through Facebook, I want to earn Gaia gold for the time I spend on this like with other Gaia games. But even though there was an announcement that it was now possible to go through Gaia, I'm still going through Facebook.

One more thing - anybody who uses this computer is able to play my game. Which kind of amuses me, but it seems like that's potentially a bad thing to a really serious player.

I think what they should also do is increase the max number of moves every 5 levels or so.... My Mogas run out of moves faster than they do health..

mv 's Bestie

Punk

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
>Call of Cathulu
>Cathulu's a moga

Anyway, if it's taking too long, then don't play the game. It's not anyone's problem you don't like the game.

Invisible Stalker

12,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150

The waiting time is primarily what "encourages" people to pay money. Just deal with it. The game is a money grab so I doubt Gaia is going to change the waiting times anytime soon. You have to wait in farmville and many of the myriad of facebook games, which is one of the key features they host to be able to make money.

Dedicated Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Twisted In Twilight

The waiting time is primarily what "encourages" people to pay money. Just deal with it. The game is a money grab so I doubt Gaia is going to change the waiting times anytime soon. You have to wait in farmville and many of the myriad of facebook games, which is one of the key features they host to be able to make money.
Which is why/when I stop playing them XD;

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

The game is intended to take a while so that people keep playing it. If it was any quicker you would get through every space, catch every Moga, and level all of them to 'God I'm bored' within a month easily.

That being said, it does take a LITTLE too long sometimes, but mostly just during grinding. I find myself thoroughly entertained when I am of a high enough level to go some place new or capture something different.

User Image

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Call Of Cathulu

Yeah. I ran into this problem. One solution is making multiple teams. That way you have stuff to do during the wait time.

My main team is Yoake, Faust, and Chuuchilla. My newly trained sub-team is Umbrianine, Tenpac, and Staryak.

I'll probably make a second sub team, but I haven't decided on which MoGas yet. Rares and super rares are pretty easy for sub-teams because they're strong and last longer when leveling.

6,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
Azur-emi
Call Of Cathulu

I think what they should also do is increase the max number of moves every 5 levels or so.... My Mogas run out of moves faster than they do health..
AMEN. That's all my blue coffee is for... regenerating attack moves so I can continue level grinding burning_eyes

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PhantomIdentity
Azur-emi
Call Of Cathulu

AMEN. That's all my blue coffee is for... regenerating attack moves so I can continue level grinding burning_eyes

but. the blue coffe is preety hard to finding confused ,right,, mad confused confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff