Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unholy Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am getting so ridiculously furious with this game right now.
I am doing the quest for Skylar where I have to catch faust.
I have only one moga in my team at level 15 so I have to keep in alive in order to capture faust.
I have an active exp booster, and I am using a moga I wouldn't normally use because my others are sleeping.
I keep killing faust, or faust keeps killing my only level 15 moga.
When my only level 15 moga dies I decided to run and try again rather than waste my only blue coffee, I have to sit there failing to run away for a good 5 minutes until one of my other mogas is killed and my last one is almost dead.

I am so frustrated now.

Does anyone else ever have ridiculously terrible luck with this game?

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lol just do 2 zodiac attacks and throw ss what the ******** is so hard ... Im level 50 so i forgot what level Faust is .. 15?Yo're 15 too,and that thing is an uncommon balanced.Just heal if it deals so damage and then throw some ss .. its uncommon you will capture it in 1 ss if you have average luck.Add some neighbour collect cards seriously 1 coffee?I have 240 of them and i barely use 5 of them in a month -.-
Everyone has terrible luck with captures at times. The majority of instances usually involves you crit and the Moga is dead. Just keep trying.

Unholy Prophet

VikMkd
Lol just do 2 zodiac attacks and throw ss what the ******** is so hard ... Im level 50 so i forgot what level Faust is .. 15?Yo're 15 too,and that thing is an uncommon balanced.Just heal if it deals so damage and then throw some ss .. its uncommon you will capture it in 1 ss if you have average luck.Add some neighbour collect cards seriously 1 coffee?I have 240 of them and i barely use 5 of them in a month -.-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

:/
I could live without the snide remarks and elitist attitude.

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Who says im an elitist?I just stated that capturing an uncommon is easy as moving a finger.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
VikMkd
Who says im an elitist?I just stated that capturing an uncommon is easy as moving a finger.

But then you commented on how high a level you are and how much of the MEGA rare blue coffee you have. ((the ONLY ways to get blue coffee take either hours or BUYING it.))
So yes THAT is elitist. Remember there was a time when YOU were that low of level, so drop spouting off how wonderful and powerful you are.

I would suggest just waiting, get a good tank, if you have pulkslop he is fantastic for defense and works wonders for wittling down health, or you can do that with any good striker class and then switch and just spam trying to catch the moga. Like others have told me, if the first two don't catch I would suggest just killing the thing for the exp it has. Or you could just keep going until you catch it. It took me about ten star seeds to catch faust for myself. ((Even more for the damned Chanho))
When it takes a lot to catch a moga I usually name them... well pretty nasty names out of the pure frustration of it all. If you don't have a lot of star seeds I suggest looking at THIS thread because it tells you a lot about the cards and where to find most of them. Just look for the ones that let you get not only blue coffee but also star seeds. It will take awhile but it takes awhile to wait for your moga's to recover too. Just use your lower level ones to find them and just make sure you have a good set of them.
THIS thread talks about a good team to have, in sets of rare, super rare and all of that. It would be good work to do all this, I rarely have much trouble with my team, Ella, Chanho, and Pulsklop, what you COULD do is have low level moga which should bring the level of faust down. If not then just keep on trucking. Sooner or later you will get him.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
You could just try having nothing BUT tanks this way you can go for a long time in catching them.

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Thanks for the lession Harry Potter,apreaciatte it alot kiddo.I didnt strugle.Oh and i dont know what planet you're living at saying how much coffees i have and saying that capturing a Faust is easy im showing off...come on.This is another lol thread and there i bother coming at the forums to help.Wanna QUIT a game because you cant capture a faust?Try facing 50 Valgore 50 Digger 50 Zerk with 30 30 30 and then quit.Just do a qouple of damn attacks and throw a seed,it isnt a ultra galactical infused mega epical legendary that appears once in 21 thousands years and you have 1 in 192890830285092380928509233958 chance to capture it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff