Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

Dirge, Vangelis, and I believe... Ravenous?

Are these three limited edition and going away sometime soon? Because the way the "Double XP Potion" ad words it, it almost sounds like you will have to get your experience up SOON so you can get to them on time.

Are these three permanent, or am I going to have to get my a** in gear?

Oh, and a bit unrelated, but... Is there any possible way of still getting War Lepus? I cannot seem to find a definitive answer on this.

User Image

1,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Dirge,Vangelis and Ravenous are permanent and the "double exp" are just to help get faster lvling
because they lvl 30-40 which is take long time to get their

and for war lepus i dont know xp

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
War Lepus i believe was an event exclusive.
The three Mogas are permanent. I talked to meatless (one of the MG developer) about a month ago about the dungeon and he said that it's permanent.

As for War Lepus, I will say if the developers decide to put War Lepus back in the Skylar's Hidden Chest or Windhym Daily Deal... sweatdrop
will lepus and warlepus be back again on chinese new year or will there be two new mogas on that event question
cj1786
will lepus and warlepus be back again on chinese new year or will there be two new mogas on that event question

New Mogas for the new event. The developers had answered a question when someone asked if Coldbear and Lainedeer be back for Christmas event and they replied, "No, there will be new Mogas instead."
that's too bad i want to catch warlepus i just started playing monster galaxy april ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff