Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's not a topic for say s**t on mogas , just things i've noticed .................... If you have some too , be free to say it here

I fight against a moga with regeneration and i kill him , he regenerates . Kill him again and same for him ; then a third time scream

My moga is stunned and i give coffee to him then i summon back him to the fight ..................... But why the ability (poison) of the moga foe is still active ? eek

Fight against a powerful moga . Whoa , he would be good in my team ; success to capture him .......................... First fight for him : he was better when he was my foe sweatdrop

I throw a starseed on a moga having 10HP on 597 after an hard fight ................. Is the fact he's rare who allows him to resist to the capture ? gonk

I have a last moga to capture and i'll get the evolution ; it's COOL .............................. Poor of me : i'll run during 20 fights (and sometimes more) for meet this last moga crying
My moga is fighting , with classic attacks , against a moga i want to capture . Good , a last attack and the moga will be too weak for resist to the capture .............................. It's now my moga makes a f***ing powerful attack and kills his opponent crying
BIG SHAME crying

Today , i fight against a moga L18 WITH health shield ; this ability works each turn (what a surprise) even when i kill him

My two mogas L22 finishes stunned , and my moga L21 (still with 94hp) success to run away

crying crying
Fight against a moga with regeneration ....................... He does it at the beginning of his turn , strikes my moga then regenerates again (100hp each) ; and this during three phases of fight

Hey ; i want to kill you , you know ? xp
Questing for capture a rare moga : he finishes with 54hps . S**t , still too high

IDEA : i go to use a low level poisoning moga . Do it , then i call back my high level for capture the foe ; the poison acts at the beginning of my turn = -30 hps . COOL ; i prepare me to throw the starseed

But the poison acts again and kills the moga crying

Shy Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
What moga its you talking? question
GothWidri134

Any mogas ................................ I'm not unlucky at the point to meet and fight always against the same wink

Shy Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
OPHEANA
GothWidri134

Any mogas ................................ I'm not unlucky at the point to meet and fight always against the same wink

I have trouble catching Hanzo, that boy has killed my Momo and Hattori and lossed my ss
Searching for some mogas for get an evolution ; already , he's uncommon . But how all the requested mogas i meet successes to keep enough HPs (70 to 85) for be too strong for the capture , forcing me to kill them ? cry

After some fights , my moga is very close to reach his next level ; still one foe for it . He's properly blasting this poor opponent ; the last round : my moga has 115 HPs and the foe 65 .......................... But the foe makes a powerful attack and kills my moga crying
My winja fights against a wild one ; but this last successes his regrowth during three phases (even twice in a phase) when my winja successes only one . The wild one makes powerful attacks , opposite to my one (having classic attacks) ; etc , etc .............................. But how a winja L19 can be better than a L23 ? crying

OPHEANA
My moga is fighting , with classic attacks , against a moga i want to capture . Good , a last attack and the moga will be too weak for resist to the capture .............................. It's now my moga makes a f***ing powerful attack and kills his opponent crying

Why i have the sudden feeling my mogas are paid for stop me to capture wild mogas ? xp

Shy Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
OPHEANA
Searching for some mogas for get an evolution ; already , he's uncommon . But how all the requested mogas i meet successes to keep enough HPs (70 to 85) for be too strong for the capture , forcing me to kill them ? cry

After some fights , my moga is very close to reach his next level ; still one foe for it . He's properly blasting this poor opponent ; the last round : my moga has 115 HPs and the foe 65 .......................... But the foe makes a powerful attack and kills my moga crying

This is the Moga that i talking: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I never caught him and just have 1 hp
AnimeWidri2
This is the Moga that i talking: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This moga seems to be more than wanted by a lot of tamers , apparently 3nodding

Shy Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
OPHEANA
AnimeWidri2

This moga seems to be more than wanted by a lot of tamers , apparently 3nodding

I got him and Hattori (their evolution): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blame of Hanzo i lost +40 starseeds
Also blame of Azurel
Ninetails L25 and 1500 HP against Woolf L20 and 920 HP .................... Try to capture Woolf : one special attack (max 549 damages) then a classic (245 damages) would be good for make Woolf too weak for resist to the capture

Ninetails strikes 1022 damages in one shot .............................. At least , i have a wool carpet xp
Hard fight between my Ninetails and a Chanho ........................ During three turns , they have made nothing except to fail their attacks sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff