Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Shapeshifter

The Moga Contest Gallery
A gallery for ALL entries, finalist or not.

Well, we all know about the Make Your Own Moga Contest that has been underway. Finalists have already been picked, and we're all looking forward to see how this unfolds. Congrats to the winners!

But, what many of us are also wishing we could see, are ALL of the entries.
Not just the finalists, but all of the entries that people submitted / wanted to submit.

So, post your Moga here-- including its name, a brief description, and your own username-- and we'll make a nice gallery out of them. I'm going to include all of the finalists as well.
**Please note: I will add mogas that missed the submission date, but please let them be ones that you made BEFORE February 17th**
**Also note: If I know for a fact that what you are trying to post here is stolen from, say, a Pokemon game, it will not be posted.

Please do not PM me information. Put it in the forum!

The gallery:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Bomzai
Desc: "A bloodthirsty, long-eared, playful bomb-wielding menace, it is a mystery where he really came from."
Created by: Minichi01

Name: Dauthus
Desc: "Dauthus is the ghastly dragon of decay. It is said to circle graveyards at night in waiting for the arrival of the dead."
Created by: Xyrulena

Name: Kaelpy
Desc: "A Kaelpy masquerades as a pile of driftwood to fool unsuspecting trainers, dragging them to the depths of the sea."
Created by: ii-nkwell

Name: Meryog
Desc: "Meryog are peaceful creatures who guard forests. The bells around their necks help signal its location to travelers.
Created by: RIKUG0

User Image
Name: Suillus
Desc: "Though visually very threatening, it is often a scavenger, flying for miles to recover bits of meat and bone."
Created by: Quiris

Name: Bettami
Desc: "Bettamis are rarely seen out of water…not because they’re weak, they’re just land-shy."
Created by. Karina Snow

Name: Monoceros
Desc: "A legendary creature that runs among the stars, she appears invisible to the naked eye."
Created by: Crysanthia

Name: Moro
Desc: "These wolf Mogas are masters at hand-to-hand combat and deadly sneak attacks."
Created by: steff1283

Name: Nebulias
Desc: "Nebulias is so at home among the stars that it can actually channel the stars' energy into powerful attacks."
Created by: Unknown. Comment if you know!

Name: Nexodeus
Desc: "This ancient dragon wanders the world gathering generations of knowledge in a tome it guards."
Created by: Enlus

Name: Nostradamus
Desc: "Nostradamus' benevolent nature is masked by their haunting appearance."
Created by: Abstract Randomness

User Image
Name: Afureus
Desc: This peculiarly hyperactive dragon wants nothing more than to be a famous comic artist. It never takes off its headband.
Created by: Redds

User Image
Name: Regulus
Desc: After nearly a millennia of sleep, Regulus has awoken to reclaim her throne.
Created by: Crysanthia

User Image
Created by: RIKUG0

Name: Slimesader
Desc: Cute looking and well-armed for battlefield, don't let these little devil deceive you, otherwise you will definitely regret it.
Created by: ProBeggar

User Image
Name: Daija
Desc: Lives in the depths of deep, murky water. When an enemy approaches, he shrouds the body of water in a mist to obscure himself.
Created by: Xeinzeru

User Image
Name: Croglag
Desc: It has two head and is fire-breathing.
Created by: Rhomyou

Friendly Regular

6,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Thank you for creating this!
emotion_bigheart

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Chasind
Thank you for creating this!
emotion_bigheart

No problem! C: < 3

Hoping that a lot of people post their things here! >:3

6,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Cool I hope moro win.. its a hanzo cat mrgreen

Timid Sweetheart

7,750 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
lol, sorry about the pm. No one had posted yet, so I wasn't sure I was supposed to or not.

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Minichi01
lol, sorry about the pm. No one had posted yet, so I wasn't sure I was supposed to or not.

Ahaha, that's quite alright. xD

Timid Sweetheart

7,750 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Quiris
Minichi01

Would you like this to get bumped? 3nodding

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Minichi01
Quiris
Minichi01

Would you like this to get bumped? 3nodding

If it gets too low in the forum, sure! :3

Here's to hoping lots of people come through with their entries so we can see them all! x3

Timid Sweetheart

7,750 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
also, there were quite a few entries posted that did not get into the top mogas--should there be a small gallery section for that or something?

Perhaps a mass photobucket that can be linked to? That way if people want to share their entries, even though they didn't get into the voting, they can do so?

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Minichi01
also, there were quite a few entries posted that did not get into the top mogas--should there be a small gallery section for that or something?

Perhaps a mass photobucket that can be linked to? That way if people want to share their entries, even though they didn't get into the voting, they can do so?

This gallery is FOR people that didn't get into voting.
The finalists are just added to make it complete.

So, no. They will be on the front.

Revered Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I think all of the entries are GOR-GEOUS.

im just excited about being in the finals, idgaf about the rest of it.

Timid Sweetheart

7,750 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Quiris
Minichi01

I just thought it may be a pain to sift through the pages to find other miscellaneous entries. A simple small link, perhaps at the bottom of the first post would still give the main entries plenty of attention.

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Minichi01
Quiris
Minichi01

I just thought it may be a pain to sift through the pages to find other miscellaneous entries. A simple small link, perhaps at the bottom of the first post would still give the main entries plenty of attention.

... You're missing the ENTIRE point of this.

This is not to promote the finalists, so much as show off all of the entries. ALL of them.
I really shouldn't even include the link to the voting, because that is NOT the point.

The point of this forum is for people that did not place to show off their work. If they want to post their moga here, I will happily put it up for show on the front.

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Crysanthia
I think all of the entries are GOR-GEOUS.

im just excited about being in the finals, idgaf about the rest of it.

I would have to agree. :3
Just being a finalist is compliment enough. xD

Timid Sweetheart

7,750 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Quiris
Minichi01
Quiris
Minichi01

... You're missing the ENTIRE point of this.

This is not to promote the finalists, so much as show off all of the entries. ALL of them.
I really shouldn't even include the link to the voting, because that is NOT the point.

The point of this forum is for people that did not place to show off their work. If they want to post their moga here, I will happily put it up for show on the front.

OH. I guess I misunderstood. I thought you were NOT going to post other entries on the front and I was trying to convince you to do so.

lol, silly me. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces