Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Minichi01
Quiris
Minichi01
Quiris

This gallery is FOR people that didn't get into voting.
The finalists are just added to make it complete.

So, no. They will be on the front.

I just thought it may be a pain to sift through the pages to find other miscellaneous entries. A simple small link, perhaps at the bottom of the first post would still give the main entries plenty of attention.

... You're missing the ENTIRE point of this.

This is not to promote the finalists, so much as show off all of the entries. ALL of them.
I really shouldn't even include the link to the voting, because that is NOT the point.

The point of this forum is for people that did not place to show off their work. If they want to post their moga here, I will happily put it up for show on the front.

OH. I guess I misunderstood. I thought you were NOT going to post other entries on the front and I was trying to convince you to do so.

lol, silly me. sweatdrop

I'm a little confused how you could think that those were not my intentions in the first place. 8U

Timid Sweetheart

7,750 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Quiris
Minichi01
Quiris
Minichi01
Quiris

This gallery is FOR people that didn't get into voting.
The finalists are just added to make it complete.

So, no. They will be on the front.

I just thought it may be a pain to sift through the pages to find other miscellaneous entries. A simple small link, perhaps at the bottom of the first post would still give the main entries plenty of attention.

This is not to promote the finalists, so much as show off all of the entries. ALL of them.
I really shouldn't even include the link to the voting, because that is NOT the point.

The point of this forum is for people that did not place to show off their work. If they want to post their moga here, I will happily put it up for show on the front.

OH. I guess I misunderstood. I thought you were NOT going to post other entries on the front and I was trying to convince you to do so.

lol, silly me. sweatdrop

I'm a little confused how you could think that those were not my intentions in the first place. 8U

I'm sorry, it's my fault, I have mild dyslexia, which causes me to read some words wrong.

I have to read everything carefully in order to understand it properly, I guess I was reading too fast.

Timid Sweetheart

7,750 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
how embarrassing redface

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Minichi01
Quiris
Minichi01

lol, silly me. sweatdrop

I'm sorry, it's my fault, I have mild dyslexia, which causes me to read some words wrong.

I have to read everything carefully in order to understand it properly, I guess I was reading too fast.

Ah, I see, that's alright. xD
Simple mistake. x)

Timid Sweetheart

7,750 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
heart bump heart
Oh! I'm so glad someone made this thread, I would love to see all the other amazing mogas people came up with! By the way congrats to the finalists, your art work was BEAUTIFUL! heart Best of luck to all of you! 3nodding

By the way I see your gathering the names of the finalists... well then I guess I should mention that I am the artist who created "Moro" whee . Its an honor to be in the finals with you amazing artists and to have simply gotten this far! 3nodding Good luck to all of you!

Timid Sweetheart

7,750 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
steff1283
Oh! I'm so glad someone made this thread, I would love to see all the other amazing mogas people came up with! By the way congrats to the finalists, your art work was BEAUTIFUL! heart Best of luck to all of you! 3nodding

By the way I see your gathering the names of the finalists... well then I guess I should mention that I am the artist who created "Moro" whee . Its an honor to be in the finals with you amazing artists and to have simply gotten this far! 3nodding Good luck to all of you!

your moro creation is lovely, certainly one of my favorites!

Tipsy Shapeshifter

steff1283

I couldn't resist making it, since I'd simply love to see them all. x)
I just hope that plenty of people come forward with tehirs!

Added to the list; very nice, by the way! : D
And good luck to you too! C:

Revered Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
steff1283

AWESOME! High five to ya!

im the creator of Monoceros c8

lol we need name tags.

Revered Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I entered Monoceros duh but before that i was going to enter a sphinx related one -- i can get more creative than basing things from mythological creatures but i really wanted to see what if?

so here are them both -- did i make the right choice? lol

there's also been some debate that i stole monoceros or something, but i assure the non-believers that i didn't.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Sweetheart

7,750 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Crysanthia
I entered Monoceros duh but before that i was going to enter a sphinx related one -- i can get more creative than basing things from mythological creatures but i really wanted to see what if?

there's also been some debate that i stole monoceros or something, but i assure the non-believers that i didn't.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I saw your post in the official moga thread, thank you for calming the waters---though you should not have to! lol

People can get a little frantic sometimes, and as soon as one person says 'stolen' before you know it, everyone is in a frenzy.
Glad that you are able to take it with a smile.

Revered Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Minichi01
Crysanthia

I saw your post in the official moga thread, thank you for calming the waters---though you should not have to! lol

People can get a little frantic sometimes, and as soon as one person says 'stolen' before you know it, everyone is in a frenzy.
Glad that you are able to take it with a smile.

ikr? they were all like burn the witch and whatnot, lol
I wish we could get items of our moga, that'd be great.
I appreciate that emotion_bigheart yum_cupcake
your avi is really pretty by the way c8

Revered Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
heart heart

Timid Sweetheart

7,750 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
heart bump heart

Picatin's Bae

User ImageMoga's Name: Afureus
Moga's Zodiac: Capricorn
Striker/Balanced/Tank: Balanced

The names of its two attacks: Pencil Toss(normal), Table Flip(Zodiac)
100 character description for the Moga Dex: This peculiarly hyperactive dragon wants nothing more than to be a famous comic artist. It never takes off its headband.

I was going for the random/cute-style type Moga. Kinda like the Burger. Y'know. Instead of an epic RAWRIMMADRAGONMONSTAR EETCHURFAYCE kinda Moga.

I left the palette in there on purpose, but that's probably not why I didn't make it XD The other entries were all just OVER 9000. I voted Nexodeus, btw. Kaelpie came a close second. I was convinced I would vote for it when it came out as a finalist because I fricking love octopuses to death.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff