Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vermillion Phantom

I'm hoping for Monoceros, Nostradamus & Bombzai.
The suspense is killing.
I like Regulus! It should have become a finalist 4laugh I can't believe the voting is almost over whee My lil fishy probably won't win, but It still has been an awesome competition! whee xp I wonder how many people have voted :3 I hope they post the numbers when this is all done yum_puddi I tried to get as many ppl to vote as I could ^_^ I think my top 2 favorites are: Nexodeus and Suillis Nexodeus is the most awesome dragon ever! emotion_awesome And Suillis is a cool combination of animals so it makes it original gaia_kittenstar Still, all the designs have been well-done and I hope to see some new beautiful mogas in the game smile
yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi
Raiten Ka
Beautiful artwork that everyone made.

I wish I can post mine, but it's a sketch. Dunno if you want the colored version, but I really hate it. In addition, I'm also not in the mood to post mine due to some drama. Sorry if I'm unable to do so.

I don't know what drama ur in, but I hope you get the chance to post ur sketch up! whee It was a super cool drawing and deserves some attention 4laugh

Tipsy Shapeshifter

I hope that plenty of people vote. D:

Judging by the like count on the vote post on Facebook, it doesn't look like the best of turnouts.

And, FTT, glad you like Suillus. ; u ; < 3

I really love all of the entries in their own way, but I'd have to say that my TOP favorites are Nexodeus and Nostradamus.
I'm a HUGE sucker for dragons, especially ones as creative as Nexodeus, and I love Nostradamus from top to bottom, from how he's coloured, to thee windswept hat.

Friendly Regular

6,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gretten
I'm hoping for Monoceros, Nostradamus & Bombzai.
The suspense is killing.

For me it would also have to be Monoceros.
and im not a grammar nazi or anything but it's 'Bomzai' *dont hit me!*

I went on the FB page and monoceros has six-hundred and something likes while the others are under five-hundred. But i know that has nothing to do with anything since several people were trashing Crysanthia and saying it wasnt her work.
It's a shame they had to start crap, hopefully it hasn't actually gone against her :/

Quiris

I also like Suillus.

EDIT- talking about bettami XD- my thoughts jump
I can't think of any actual fish moga atm.
And I love the detail in the scales

ATM it's Monoceros & Suillus for me.
emotion_bigheart

I'm not a big fan of the dragon moga, Dauthus
- it's REALLY good but there are already alot of dragon mogas
I think there is only 1 unicorn moga- and like you said gretten in the other thread, its a "pegacorn" XD

Tipsy Shapeshifter

That is true, there ARE a lot of dragons. x'D

Ignoring dragons, I'd say Nostradamus, Monoceros, and Bettami.
All very well drawn-- and I love crows, Unicorns, and fishies. Just got a new beta names Thomas today, too. ; u ;

In the unlikely event that mine is picked-- it's REALLY long and looks awkward small, and the lines really don't scream "game art" to me-- I hope they'd remove my signature.
I sign everything on impulse, and feel sort of silly that I was the only one that signed mine, lol. OTL

Friendly Regular

6,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Quiris
That is true, there ARE a lot of dragons. x'D

Ignoring dragons, I'd say Nostradamus, Monoceros, and Bettami.
All very well drawn-- and I love crows, Unicorns, and fishies. Just got a new beta names Thomas today, too. ; u ;

In the unlikely event that mine is picked-- it's REALLY long and looks awkward small, and the lines really don't scream "game art" to me-- I hope they'd remove my signature.
I sign everything on impulse, and feel sort of silly that I was the only one that signed mine, lol. OTL

I actually love yours.
I think they can remove your sig- it would be kinda cool though turned into a moga with your sig attached.
XD
Quiris

Judging by the like count on the vote post on Facebook, it doesn't look like the best of turnouts.

I really love all of the entries in their own way, but I'd have to say that my TOP favorites are Nexodeus and Nostradamus.
I'm a HUGE sucker for dragons, especially ones as creative as Nexodeus, and I love Nostradamus from top to bottom, from how he's coloured, to thee windswept hat.

Yeah I saw that on facebook too, I also tried to read the comments but of course its 95% spam or people being jerks. However it does look like a lot of people like Dauthus, Nostradamus, and Nexodeus.

Tipsy Shapeshifter

steff1283
Quiris

Yeah I saw that on facebook too, I also tried to read the comments but of course its 95% spam or people being jerks. However it does look like a lot of people like Dauthus, Nostradamus, and Nexodeus.

FTTT, ikr?
Facebook is just one big spam hole. OTL

"Oh, someone has commented on my work? 8D"

"READ DIS OR U WILL DIED"

"LOLNOPE."

Friendly Regular

6,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
steff1283
Quiris

I looked back at the 'like' counter and posted them if anyone is interested :/
and WTF is up with the spam? D:
they're all like "ADD ME"

But
Nostradamus - 445 likes
Nexodus - 394 likes
Nebulias - 433 likes
Moro - 320 likes
Monoceros - 675 likes
Bettami - 339 likes
Sillius - 250 likes
Meryog - 454 likes
Kaelpy - 355 likes
Dauthus - 500 likes
Bomzai - 494
Chasind
steff1283
Quiris

I looked back at the 'like' counter and posted them if anyone is interested :/
and WTF is up with the spam? D:
they're all like "ADD ME"

But
Nostradamus - 445 likes
Nexodus - 394 likes
Nebulias - 433 likes
Moro - 320 likes
Monoceros - 675 likes
Bettami - 339 likes
Sillius - 250 likes
Meryog - 454 likes
Kaelpy - 355 likes
Dauthus - 500 likes
Bomzai - 494

I know the spam was ridiculous... either "ADD ME!" or "MG wont work I cant add neighbors!" or "heres a cheat to get more star seeds!" and all the while I was like... "this has nothing to do about what you just commented on..." *Face Palm*
I'm kinda sad that my Moga Daija didn't make it. sad I busted my bum and skipped out on a day of homework just to finish him. Oh well, Nostradamus ftw. wink

User Image

Name: Daija
Zodiac: Pisces
Desc: Lives in the depths of deep, murky water. When an enemy approaches, he shrouds the body of water in a mist to obscure himself.
even though he didn't get to the finals, I am still his proud mother! lol

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Xeinzeru
I'm kinda sad that my Moga Daija didn't make it. sad I busted my bum and skipped out on a day of homework just to finish him. Oh well, Nostradamus ftw. wink

User Image

Name: Daija
Zodiac: Pisces
Desc: Lives in the depths of deep, murky water. When an enemy approaches, he shrouds the body of water in a mist to obscure himself.
even though he didn't get to the finals, I am still his proud mother! lol

Ohh, very cool Moga! : O

I'm surprised that he didn't make it into finals!

Adding to the list! C:
Quiris

Ohh, very cool Moga! : O

I'm surprised that he didn't make it into finals!

Adding to the list! C:

I'm glad you like him! :'D

heart heart heart

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Crysanthia
I think all of the entries are GOR-GEOUS.

im just excited about being in the finals, idgaf about the rest of it.

Wow !!!
This moga is Truly beutiful And i Voted for Him/Her
Thanks For Making Such A Wonderful Moga
I Hope You Win
Thanks,
Geniusking

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers