Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
I got 2 Leviathan cards from Dinho at West Summer Road. Also got a Lambo card, Meh card, Trolo card and Umbraine card from Dinho as well. biggrin Hope this helps.
jessica8anne
I just need 1 more cancer card so i can get a lvl 10 vesper.. wink

Luck with that one...I was farming for 2 weeks before I got the card I needed. sweatdrop

6,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
thank you for the help
I got most of mine in one spot. And I've nearly finished all of my collections...
Anee ....... Nar ..... Mega Hole ......... Common .... Pisces
Mimple .... Nar ..... Mega Hole ......... Common ..... Aries
Zeppelin ... Nar ..... Mega Hole ............ Rare ........ Pisces

Trolo ....... Anee ... Sandswirl Beach ... Common ... Capricorn
Anboo ..... Anee ... Sandswirl Beach .......Rare ...... Scorpio
Anboo - Darkwood (from Owl)
Yara (after 3+ unlucky hours in Shrubwalk).... - Oakford Shade (was actually looking for Scorpius =( )
Zeppelin - Oakford Shade
Roarstache - Oakford Shade
Icevia found 2 on Trollworthy bridge.

Hope this helps anyone!
Nyeha_Cyka
jessica8anne

Luck with that one...I was farming for 2 weeks before I got the card I needed. sweatdrop

Awwe! I got it after playing for like 4 days. Yara being the hardest one to get xD (spent over 3 hours at shrubwalk then found it after 20mins in Oakford Shade while looking for Scorpius D; )
Myuuchu
Nyeha_Cyka
jessica8anne

Awwe! I got it after playing for like 4 days. Yara being the hardest one to get xD (spent over 3 hours at shrubwalk then found it after 20mins in Oakford Shade while looking for Scorpius D; )

The worst is I wasn't specifically looking for that card when I got it. I was looking for Jor...which I still haven't found. gonk
I finally found the Azurel card in the Darkwood, yay!!
In the process of hunting I captured a level 10 Winja in the Heavenly Cementary. He and Vesper can be friends now heart
Jebrone Kitty
Vuvu Card at Spiral Cave
Golerph Card at Spiral Cave
Tippy Card at Spiral Cave
Alyx Card at Spiral Cave
Owlreed Card at Spiral Cave
Jag Card at Spiral Cave
Eefree Card at Spiral Cave
Alyx Card at Spiral Cave
Titus Card at Spiral Cave
Pengoo Card at Spiral Cave

Ibex Card at Spiral Cave
Jag Card at Spiral Cave
Chanho Card at Spiral Cave
Colibri Card at Spiral Cave
Ikki Card at Spiral Cave

One thing I should mention, >.> I think it depends on location and rarity. Common enemies drop common cards.

it actually depends on what moga you were currently using, and how many monsters you have i think. what moga were u using?
Lights embrace
Jebrone Kitty
Vuvu Card at Spiral Cave
Golerph Card at Spiral Cave
Tippy Card at Spiral Cave
Alyx Card at Spiral Cave
Owlreed Card at Spiral Cave
Jag Card at Spiral Cave
Eefree Card at Spiral Cave
Alyx Card at Spiral Cave
Titus Card at Spiral Cave
Pengoo Card at Spiral Cave

Ibex Card at Spiral Cave
Jag Card at Spiral Cave
Chanho Card at Spiral Cave
Colibri Card at Spiral Cave
Ikki Card at Spiral Cave

One thing I should mention, >.> I think it depends on location and rarity. Common enemies drop common cards.

it actually depends on what moga you were currently using, and how many monsters you have i think. what moga were u using?

I dont know about that. I've been using Kitten Star and only kitten star for a while now, and I've collected just about every card from just 1 place and 1 monster. I never switch in a different monster when Im battling, and all those cards are all me battling in the cave with kitten star.
I've found out that you get more moga cards by battling at the same place (ex. mega hole)

Lonely Humorist

6,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I found a Pengoo card in West Summer Road. Still haven't found the Anee card that I'm looking for there...

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
heart Bump heart

OK playing catch up today, expect huge increase in the information in the card list including locations for ICEVIA!! Yayy!! I am collating all the additions now, and will have them all posted and up to date by this evening. Cheers, and happy hunting fellow Moga hunters! mrgreen

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
NEW LISTINGS ARE UP!!! Also note the look of the list has changed a LOT; I completely redid the thing to make it less bulky and easier to follow. Also for those of you who pointed out errors in spelling, locations etc I have rectified as many as I could find, if you find any other errors please bring them to my attention so I can fix them.

One thing I have definitely noticed is it is NOT completely random; certain locations drop almost all the cards while others drop only a select few. It seems as if the more common Mogas drop the more common cards. Not an absolute but enough to show a sort of weak pattern. I do not believe any of this is written in stone, but just use the list as a general guideline and I hope you find it useful.

Sorry it took so long for the updates, but I have been out of town and working round the clock recently. Please enjoy the list and if you have anything to add or any improvements to suggest, I will get to it as soon as I can, I promise! mrgreen

~~Dsorceress

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces