• Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sibuk Handsome
1BigJuice
Sibuk Handsome
1BigJuice
Manah Manson

Happy Feat; Who Would've guessed.. :/ He's Got some Serious Power..^^ Having him Teamed with Jacob and Ninetails would be so Trollin'....X3

lol i also like mixing up happy feet and blind abilities

like zoomwolf with jacob and alejandro, when both activated chances of getting hit 0%

When both are activated, my chances of getting hit -8%

probability can never be negative

Gaia is just calculating number wrong

its says -8 % and critical is 25%

both should be 0%

it just shows an obvious case, where percentages written on the screen are totally wrong

its same with capturing moga %, sometimes game does not behave like numbers written on the screen

I mean when Alejandro has blind on me and fast feet on itself, my accuracy is -8%

i know thats because Gaia is calculating it wrong

it should say 0% because provability can never be negative it does not make sense

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
my next 4 super spins = big fail crying

5-beaster
6- devibun
7-devibun
8-devibun

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
i had 105 moga cash , I really wanted Rocoa and i thought 7 regular spins would give me better chance than 2 super spins, and i did not want to risk to get another Osteros lol jk

Regular spin update

2) 3 ss
3) 3 Coffees
4) Dexter
5) 3 colas
6) couple of evolution potions
7) couple of evolution potions
8 ) blumpty

in reality both spins suck lol at least i got some items that i can use, better than another duplicate moga

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I have Updated my Spin Count and Recorded The last of my Attempts for this CI for those who would like to see; It's reasons like This I Can understand why People are Hacking the spins when the odds are Unfair/Impossible; At least I'm left with enough Legenary Happy Feet Mogas to make up for the Second Happy Feet Based Galactic; This is Manah Blackheart Manson Saying she is No Longer Spinning with Determination for that Beautiful Dragon and Blowing more Money than My Boyfriend already Generously provided for me (Thanks, Sweetie <3)...

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Manah Manson
I have Updated my Spin Count and Recorded The last of my Attempts for this CI for those who would like to see; It's reasons like This I Can understand why People are Hacking the spins when the odds are Unfair/Impossible; At least I'm left with enough Legenary Happy Feet Mogas to make up for the Second Happy Feet Based Galactic; This is Manah Blackheart Manson Saying she is No Longer Spinning with Determination for that Beautiful Dragon and Blowing more Money than My Boyfriend already Generously did...<3

yeah i decided i will super spin 4-3 times even if that per CI, and it will be all from moga Cash i collect in the game, or from videos in the background, i was going to purchase some moga cash but then i thought about it, whats the point?

with 1/50 odds i am not going to support this system

Even if you spin 50 times you have only about 64% getting galactic

If they go back to normal odds like last year yes i will purchase some moga cash , for now i will use only moga cash i get free in the game

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
1BigJuice
Manah Manson
I have Updated my Spin Count and Recorded The last of my Attempts for this CI for those who would like to see; It's reasons like This I Can understand why People are Hacking the spins when the odds are Unfair/Impossible; At least I'm left with enough Legenary Happy Feet Mogas to make up for the Second Happy Feet Based Galactic; This is Manah Blackheart Manson Saying she is No Longer Spinning with Determination for that Beautiful Dragon and Blowing more Money than My Boyfriend already Generously did...<3

yeah i decided i will super spin 4-3 times even if that per CI, and it will be all from moga Cash i collect in the game, or from videos in the background, i was going to purchase some moga cash but then i thought about it, whats the point?

If they go back to normal odds like last year yes i will purchase some moga cash , for now i will use only moga cash i get free in the game

Indeed...Now I'm more disappointed in Moga AND I'm still Depraved of a good Hellsing RP...*Headesk* Fabulous...@_@

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Manah Manson
1BigJuice
Manah Manson

Indeed...Now I'm more disappointed in Moga AND I'm still Depraved of a good Hellsing RP...*Headesk* Fabulous...@_@

If they going to keep up these odds

Gaia should at least make some, premium moga trading system for paying customers, you should be able to sell or trade premium duplicates at least with your neighbors at some fixed price based on rarity ( so people do not abuse this)

i would gladly pay you 200 -250 moga cash for Rocoa and 100 for Prototype Zero duplicates if i could

but again hackers can get any moga they want so they would abuse this , by spinning 5 times for same galactic and then selling it

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
1BigJuice
Manah Manson
1BigJuice
Manah Manson

If they going to keep up these odds

Gaia should at least make some, premium moga trading system for paying customers, you should be able to sell or trade premium duplicates at least with your neighbors at some fixed price based on rarity ( so people do not abuse this)

i would gladly pay you 200 -250 moga cash for Rocoa and 100 for Prototype Zero duplicates if i could

If I Could, I would; I Have like 4 including the one I can evolve from all the Blumptys I Got a Well...@_@ Same with Prototype; a moga Trading system like Everyone's been talkin' about would come in handy, even the Re~spin Option i posted would be more convenient than how it is currently....*sigh*

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
1BigJuice
Sibuk Handsome
1BigJuice
Manah Manson
1BigJuice
Manah Manson
I Thought I'd Post my own little Topic for the Hell of it So I May kepp track of my Spins and What I Got from them in order; I will be recording these until Osteros is mine...Because I'm a Determined Ninny...^^'

If anyone else wants to use this Topic to Post their Recorded Spins as well, Feel Free; I'd love to See How Everyone Else's luck is for this Event...

Super Spins:

1. Blumpty (Choquee)
2. Prototype Zero (Prototype Xero)
3. Friedrich (Daemon)
4. Blumpty (Choquee)
5. Blumpty (Choquee)
6. Rocoa ("March Hare" )
7. Devibun (Mr. Buns)
8. Beaster (Cannonator X)
9. Blumpty (Choquee)

what is Rocoas special ability ?

Happy Feat; Who Would've guessed.. :/ He's Got some Serious Power..^^ Having him Teamed with Jacob and Ninetails would be so Trollin'....X3

like zoomwolf with jacob and alejandro, when both activated chances of getting hit 0%

both should be 0%

it just shows an obvious case, where percentages written on the screen are totally wrong

its same with capturing moga %, sometimes game does not behave like numbers written on the screen
didnt you get the new galactic im so torn to buy moga cash or not agh cant make up my mind

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Moga Master Ty
1BigJuice
Sibuk Handsome
1BigJuice
Manah Manson

both should be 0%

didnt you get the new galactic im so torn to buy moga cash or not agh cant make up my mind

Indeed he did get Osteros, But before you Make a Solid Decision, Take a look at my Recorded spins on the first page; keep in mind with these odds to not get your hopes too high, But I Wish you luck if you Decide to try regardless...all I Know is the only way I'll try again is if I've saved up Moga Cash myself again through fights...

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Manah Manson
Moga Master Ty
1BigJuice
Sibuk Handsome
1BigJuice
Manah Manson

both should be 0%

Indeed he did get Osteros, But before you Make a Solid Decision, Take a look at my Recorded spins on the first page; keep in mind with these odds to not get your hopes too high, But I Wish you luck if you Decide to try regardless...all I Know is the only way I'll try again is if I've saved up Moga Cash myself again through fights...
i know but i once got 4 hail hounds in a row so i kinda get lucky but yet i never get a galactic

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Moga Master Ty
Manah Manson
Moga Master Ty
1BigJuice
Sibuk Handsome

both should be 0%

i know but i once got 4 hail hounds in a row so i kinda get lucky but yet i never get a galactic

Indeed, I'm just giving you a heads up that Luck isn't always on one's side; Indeed I was lucky last CI when I Got Ninetales on my 10th Spin, and even though I Walked away from this CI with Every Prize asside from the Galactic, I'm still rather disappointed that Luck betrayed me this time because of my love of Dragons but regardless, It is still your Decision in the end...

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
This is what i got : I.Super spin : 1) Blumpty 2) Devibun and II.Normal spin : 1)Prototype Zero 2) 3x Evolution Potions

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff