No 0.3125 31.2% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
This poll closed on April 14, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
biggrin Robot bunnies are back and new bunnies, also a new galatic dragon (bunny?) eek
can you get the robo bunnies in the wild again like the post said it would?

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
pyroraptor0001

I'm afraid not, since their pictures appeared next to the super spin and normal spin buttons, also, announcement didnt mention anything about robot bunnies in the wild, possibly a quest on getting one of the bunnnies... rolleyes

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Allure Love
pyroraptor0001

I'm afraid not, since their pictures appeared next to the super spin and normal spin buttons, also, announcement didnt mention anything about robot bunnies in the wild, possibly a quest on getting one of the bunnnies... rolleyes

yeah they removed facebook post about prototype zero also
I'm not spinning the sooner the devs realise that even if the majoretory of players dont hate the way the game is now they should still attempt to addresss our issues having the ci is fine it looks like it's here to stay but come on the old style events were way better and were something to look forwards to as we could get 2 or 3 new mogas for free. There are no new evos no new maps no new mogas and no new free content. now the events are long and gine on 1 new moga ONE !!!! How cheap do you wanna get ?. Bring back the proper events in conjunction with the ci mix the old with the new.

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Le-Sponge-Ahoy
I'm not spinning the sooner the devs realise that even if the majoretory of players dont hate the way the game is now they should still attempt to addresss our issues having the ci is fine it looks like it's here to stay but come on the old style events were way better and were something to look forwards to as we could get 2 or 3 new mogas for free. There are no new evos no new maps no new mogas and no new free content. now the events are long and gine on 1 new moga ONE !!!! How cheap do you wanna get ?. Bring back the proper events in conjunction with the ci mix the old with the new.

sweatdrop shall use comma more

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
gonk Looks like most people still going to get them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers