Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thread Status
      I have officially filled in all of the info I have access to atm. Please post/pm me if there's anything you can add! :D Also, quick update, I have been away from Gaia for a month or so due to real life craziness, but will be returning to this thread when things die down. Feel free to keep posting info till then, and I will update this when I return. c:

About the Mogadex
      This guide is not meant to be a recommendation of the best Moga teams, nor is it going to be a Walkthrough of MG. It is purely informational. In other words, you're still going to be making the decisions about which Mogas you'd like to capture/train, I've just organized this handy list of Mogas (alphabetically under their zodiac signs) so that it's easy to scroll through and figure out what sort of team you'd like to put together. Unless of course the massive number of graphics and such instantly crash your computer. Haha... ha... *shot*

A Request from Squidlock
      Let me know how this can be improved! Is there additional info you would like to see? If so, what? I'm happy to add to this if there's something you feel should be included.

I can't see the images. Halp! D;
      Go to My GaiaAccount SettingsImage Display, and choose "show_all_images" from the drop-down menu. Problem solved! ;D

I only see tiny preview images. Do you have any screenshots of entire Mogas?
      Click on the preview image of the Moga you'd like to see. c: They're all links (or at least they will be eventually).

Where'd you come up with all of this info?
      I used MG, obviously, and also used several offsite lists of Moga locations and such to fill in the blanks (which I can't link due to ToS). So I can't vouch for the validity of all of it. Though I will be going through and double-checking things as I make my way through MG. As for the images, all of the pictures you see in the thread were taken in game, by me (or by one of the lovely people listed under Credits). Or made by me, in the case of the banners and such. c:

Can I help?
      Heck yus. ;D Send me screenshots of missing Mogas, let me know what class a Moga is, tell me what level a Moga's attacks get upgraded at, correct any woefully horrific mistakes I've made, or FRIEND ME through my alt FB account and send some Starseeds my way so I can keep filling in this nonsense. Or just add me, because hey, whistles are pretty cool too. c;

Welcome & FAQ // MogaNav // ♒ // ♓ // ♈ // ♉ // ♊ // ♋ // ♌ // ♍ // ♎ // ♏ // ♐ // ♑ // Helpful Links & Credits

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Coming soon.

Welcome & FAQ // MogaNav // ♒ // ♓ // ♈ // ♉ // ♊ // ♋ // ♌ // ♍ // ♎ // ♏ // ♐ // ♑ // Helpful Links & Credits

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KEY: * = Available Starter // ✦ = ½ ✭
      ►► Color Code: Beginner // Common // Uncommon // Rare // Super Rare // Epic // Legendary
      ►► Moves: Physical → Leveled Physical // Zodiac → Leveled Zodiac // Special Power (( Random Trigger ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Hakka
      Attack: ✭✭✦✩✩ // Defense: ✭✭✦✩✩
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Quack // Deaden (( ? ))
      About: Hakkas come from a noble clan of fox warriors sworn to protect the law of the forest.
      Locations: Heavenly Greens Steps, Heavenly Greens Cemetery, The Rue Morgue

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Ikki*
      Attack: ✭✭✩✩✩ // Defense: ✭✭✩✩✩
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Zephyr // Vulnerability (( ? ))
      About: Ikki are skilled at navigating the spirit realm, a world just beyond the reach of the living.
      Locations: Portal o Ruins, Otterdam, Sinalta Field, Biting Coast, Fatewater

Metalear
      Attack: ✭✭✭✭✩ // Defense: ✭✭✩✩✩
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Carrot Crunch // Regenerate (( ? ))
      About: A 'hard boiled' sniper with an 'over easy' heart.
      Locations: 2011 Easter event moga. Currently unavailable for capture.

Munnin
      Attack: ✭✭✩✩✩ // Defense: ✦✩✩✩✩
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Jetstream // Armor (( ? ))
      About: Munnins say the raven once stole sun; today they mostly steal shiny trinkets.
      Locations: Shadowmire Bulwark, Mourningwood Pass, Oakford Shade

Owlreed
      Attack: ✭✦✩✩✩ // Defense: ✭✦✩✩✩
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Nosedive // Deaden (( ? ))
      About: Owlreeds have a voracious appetite when it comes to books--they can eat as many as three in a week.
      Locations: Shadowmire Edge, Miasma Depths, Shadowmire Bulwark, Darkwood, Mourningwood Pass, Darkwood Vault

Paroot
      Attack: ✭✭✭✦✩ // Defense: ✭✭✭✦✩
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Chatter // Regenerate (( ? ))
      About: These grandiose avians love to sing elaborate songs using their robust vocabulary of over 36 words.
      Locations: Green Mile, Mussel Shoals, Titans Staircase, Cape Fang, Greensteps, Cerulean Pond, Adventure Island

Peepee
      Attack: ✭✭✭✭✭ // Defense: ✭✭✭✩✩
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Stream // Disease (( ? ))
      About: Little is known about the Peepee, other than that they whistle a lot and are extremely shy.
      Locations: Rankwallow, Ahabs Abyss, Reeking Flats, Citadel Entrance, Otterdam, Saltspawn Pool

Pudgy
      Attack: ✭✭✩✩✩ // Defense: ✭✭✭✭✩
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Seedbeat // Shield of Thorns (( ? ))
      About: Pudgies have harnessed their obesity for good: the weight adds extra oomph to their attacks.
      Locations: Shadowmire Edge, Shadowmire Bulwark, Oakford Shade, Darkwood Vault, Spiral Path

Starpops*
      Attack: ✭✩✩✩✩ // Defense: ✭✭✭✩✩
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Starstream // Vulnerability (( ? ))
      About: These colorful star-shaped birds are inseparable joined together singing three-part harmonies.
      Locations: Gates of Windhym, Windhym Southshire, Windhym Town Square

Weero
      Attack: ✭✭✭✩✩ // Defense: ✭✩✩✩✩
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Thump // Confuse (( ? ))
      About: Weero are magnificent Birds of Paradise, and easily the best dancers in the jungle canopy.
      Locations: Fatewater, Biting Coast , Portal o Ruins, Otterdam, Ottos House, Sitnalta Plaza, Sinalta Field

Yugure*
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Snap // Vulnerability (( ? ))
      About: These wandering souls prefer to dwell in shadow, avoiding others as much as possible.
      Locations: Cydonia Castle, Thornwood

Welcome & FAQ // MogaNav // // ♓ // ♈ // ♉ // ♊ // ♋ // ♌ // ♍ // ♎ // ♏ // ♐ // ♑ // Helpful Links & Credits

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

►► Color Code: Beginner // Common // Uncommon // Rare // Super Rare // Epic // Legendary
      ►► Moves: Physical → Leveled Physical // Zodiac → Leveled Zodiac // Special Power (( Random Trigger ))

Anee
      Attack: ✭✩✩✩✩ // Defense: ✭✭✦✩✩
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Squiggle → Wriggle // Clumsy (( ? ))
      About: Anee used to be a loose confederation of single-celled organisms, but together they're bigger and stronger.
      Locations: Sandswirl Beach, Mangrove Shallows, Shellstone Beachfront, Shellstone Lighthouse, Bushfall, Sandswirl Shrubwalk, Sandshard Islet, Surf City, Talonsweep Point, Sanctuary Isle

Cathulu*
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Smothering Paw // Armor (( ? ))
      About: Rising from the stygian depths beyond the veil of time and space comes pure evil personified: Cathulu
      Locations: MadBeetch River, MadBeetch Rapids

Clovey
      Attack: ✭✩✩✩✩ // Defense: ✭✩✩✩✩
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Dazzle // Weakness (( ? ))
      About: Cloveys embody the saying that "you make your own luck"--this four-leafed gold-pot-wearing Moga does just that!
      Locations: Previously available at the Mega Hole. Currently unavailable (I think).

Gnarwhale
      Attack: ✭✦✩✩✩ // Defense: ✭✭✭✦✩
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Bellyflop // Disease (( ? ))
      About: This radical whale surfs both sea and sky! Watch out, bro!
      Locations: Reward for turning in the Pisces Common card collection.

Jag*
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Fish Sandwich // Deaden (( ? ))
      About: When tamed, Jags are extremely friendly, and love having their bellies rubbed.
      Locations: Fingerland Point, Sandshard Islet, Surf City, Sanctuary Isle, Talonsweep Point, Citadel Entrance

Leviathan*
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Fin Surge // Armor (( ? ))
      About: These watery serpents would dominate the seas if they weren't so few in number.
      Locations: Swirly Dock, MadBeetch Rapids, Sandswirl Beach, Mangrove Shallows

Mars
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Tiny Barb // Armor (( ? ))
      About: Mars abhor violence, so they pretend that their opponents are amazing presents that need to be opened.
      Locations: Surf City, Sandshard Islet, Talonsweep Point, Citadel Entrance, Lobster Tornado

Martini
      Attack: ✭✭✭✩✩ // Defense: ✭✭✭✩✩
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Night Cap // Poison Trap (( ? ))
      About: One of these IS too many. You'll have more than a headache after a few rounds with Martini.
      Locations: Reward for turning in the Pisces Rare card collection.

Momo
      Attack: ✭✭✭✭✩ // Defense: ✭✭✭✭✩
      Moves: ? // ? // ? (( ? ))
      About: Momos have fearlessly forsaken their native habitat to plumb the depths of the sea.
      Locations: Citadel of Prophecy

Paul
      Attack: ✭✭✭✦✩ // Defense: ✭✦✩✩✩
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Octo-Bomb // Precision (( ? ))
      About: The multi-armed Paul can attack you from just about every direction at once, making it extremely difficult to fend off.
      Locations: Only available through the quest, Southshire Bridge. At, not surprisingly, Southshire Bridge.

Shen
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Inky Shot // Vampiric Embrace (( ? ))
      About: These ugly monstrosities rarely surface, and when they do it's to drag some poor victim down into the depths.
      Locations: Available through the quest Bog Cleanup at Rankwallow.

Syrene
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Sushi Roll // Healing Shield (( ? ))
      About: Syrenes were once beautiful mermaids, but aeons in the deep have changed them into something more menacing.
      Locations: Titans Staircase, Sanctuary Isle, Citadel Entrance, Swirly Dump, Marshamarsha Marsh, Saltspawn Pool, Ahabs Abyss, Rankwallow

Weeplet
      Attack: ✦✩✩✩✩ // Defense: ✭✭✩✩✩
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Sludge // Deaden (( ? ))
      About: Weeplets are squishy, gelatinous Mogas that derive most of their nutrients from the seafloor.
      Locations: Warmwood Trail, Sandswirl Beach, Bushfall, Sandswirl Shrubwalk, Mangrove Shallows, Shellstone Beachfront, Shellstone Lighthouse

Welcome & FAQ // MogaNav // ♒ // // ♈ // ♉ // ♊ // ♋ // ♌ // ♍ // ♎ // ♏ // ♐ // ♑ // Helpful Links & Credits

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Brineep
      About: These smug little Mogas love to hover over the battlefield, offering criticisms and complaints.
      Locations: Not yet released.

Chiberus*
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Razor Bite // Weakness (( ? ))
      About: Being guard dog to the underworld is hard work, but the Chiberus loves every moment of their job.
      Locations: Currently only available as a starter.

Ibex*
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Ram Horns // Weakness (( ? ))
      About: Ibexes are angry, irascible creatures with bad attitudes. They prefer to live by themselves in the mountains.

Lumo
      Attack: ✭✭✦✩✩ // Defense: ✭✭✭✭✦
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Monkey Paw // Life Tap (( ? ))
      About: Lumos have a springy tail they use to bounce from place to place, and to smack rude Mogas senseless.
      Locations: Lazuli Grove, Mussel Shoals, Green Mile, Old Dusty Trail

Mimple*
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Ticklefight // Weakness (( ? ))
      About: Mimples were born out of a dream, one so powerful and vivid that they found themselves springing to life.
      Locations: Northside, Heavenly Greens Steps, Trollworthy Bridge

Munyu
      Attack: ✭✩✩✩✩ // Defense: ✭✭✦✩✩
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Planted Charge // Vulnerability (( ? ))
      About: Munyus are soft, lazy sheep who have slipped through the evolutionary cracks.
      Locations: Spiral Road, Spiral Path, Northside, Heavenly Greens Gate

Rainburn
      Attack: ✭✭✭✭✦ // Defense: ✭✭✦✩✩
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Fire Dive // Regenerate (( ? ))
      About: The Rainburn causes fires with its energetic tail wherever it goes, staining its body black with ash and hiding its colorful plumage.
      Locations: Available anywhere, only during the quest Catch a Rainburn.

Spike
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Clip // Life Tap (( ? ))
      About: Traditionally kept by kings, the Spike's fiery individualistic spirit makes it a challenge for any tamer.
      Locations: Cydonia Castle

Twister
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Cyclonic Flame // Poison Trap (( ? ))
      About: Twisters are fiery little devils with a passion for digging and the energy of a thousand suns.
      Locations: Sandswirl Point, Sandswirl Peninsula, Sandswirl Tidal Pool, Sandswirl Shrubwalk

Vuvu
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Spin Kick // Armor (( ? ))
      About: Vuvus have a passion for mortuary rituals and can always be found wearing some sort of death mask.
      Locations: Heavenly Greens Steps, Heavenly Greens Cemetery, The Rue Morgue, Cydonia Castle, Thornwood

Woolf
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Sonic Bark // Poison Trap (( ? ))
      About: Because of the Woolf's huge, gaping mouth, smaller Mogas sometimes survive its attack by leaping inside and hiding until the Woolf forgets about them.
      Locations: Southshire Bridge, Spiral Path, Spiral Road, Northside, Heavenly Greens Gate (also available during a quest in Spiral Cave)

Welcome & FAQ // MogaNav // ♒ // ♓ // // ♉ // ♊ // ♋ // ♌ // ♍ // ♎ // ♏ // ♐ // ♑ // Helpful Links & Credits

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Beefee
      Attack: ✦✩✩✩✩ // Defense: ✭✦✩✩✩
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Power Sit // Armor (( ? ))
      About: Beefees look like adorable baby cows, but they aren't afraid to stomp their foes into oblivion with their darling little hooves.
      Locations: Available during intro quest at West Summer Road

Booly*
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Tireless Rush // Strength (( ? ))
      About: Boolys are a headstrong as they come, mostly because that's the largest part of their bodies.
      Locations: Gates of Windhym, Windhym Flowerpit

Burger
      Attack: ✭✭✭✩✩ // Defense: ✭✭✭✭✭
      About: Prophecies tell us that one day, the Burgers' endless mouths will yawn open to consume us all.
      Locations: Parapets of Dawn, Evergreen Terraces, Super Bazaar, Great Bazaar, Citadel Entrance, Ahabs Abyss

Golerph
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Ooze Blast // Stoneskin (( ? ))
      About: The itchy moss covering Golerph's bodies constantly irritates them, so they tend to get sulky. Tamers can cheer them up with a vigorous scratching.
      Locations: ?

Peafyx*
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Fox Paw // Strength (( ? ))
      About: This clever fox has adopted a peacock costume to trick larger predators into leaving it alone.
      Locations: Darkwood, Shadowmire Bulwark, Windhym Southshire

Pluksop
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Pinching Beak // Vampiric Embrace (( ? ))
      About: Pluksops are ultra-majestic, and it goes to their head a little. Tamers often appeal to their egos by flattering them and grooming their lustrous coats.
      Locations: Otterdam, Biting Coast, Fatewater, Sinalta Plaza, Sinalta Field

Southpaw
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Bear-Handed // Poison (( ? ))
      About: A rowdy and aggressive fighter with a mean left hook.
      Locations: Reward for turning in the Taurus Rare card collection.

Staryak
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Loping Lavender // Time Warp (( ? ))
      About: Nobody knows who puts the jingly bells around the necks of Staryaks, but everyone knows not to try to take them off.
      Locations: Spiral Road, Spiral Path, Northside, Heavenly Greens Gate

Tauron*
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Stone Horns // Strength (( ? ))
      About: Taurons wear the symbols of sacrificial bulls, their patron spirit beast. When one dies, another is reborn.
      Locations: Greensteps, Lapis Forest, Lazuli Grove, Old Dusty Trail, Cerulean Pond

Tippy
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Off-Balance // Shield of Thorns (( ? ))
      About: Tippies see the world in two dimensions and get confused by depth and volume, which is why they fall over so much.
      Locations: Greensteps, Adventure Island, Lazuli Grove, Old Dusty Trail, Mussel Shoals, Jade Copse, Cortex Shell

Zomoo
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Head Chew // Blind (( ? ))
      About: The Zomoo is an undead Taurus powerhouse of charging horns and deadly blue hair (its hair is deadly because it's full of infectious insects).
      Locations: Cydonia Castle, The Rue Morgue, Heavenly Greens Cemetery, Heavenly Greens Steps, Thornwood

Welcome & FAQ // MogaNav // ♒ // ♓ // ♈ // // ♊ // ♋ // ♌ // ♍ // ♎ // ♏ // ♐ // ♑ // Helpful Links & Credits

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blix*
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Static Shock // Clumsy (( ? ))
      About: Blixes gain their electric powers from lightning strikes. Unfortunately, lightning also fries the part of their brain that regulates drooling.
      Locations: Fatewater, Biting Coast, Ottos House, Portal o Ruins, Sinalta Field, Otterdam

Boogaleef
      Attack: ✭✭✦✩✩ // Defense: ✭✭✭✦✩
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Flutterflip // Vulnerability (( ? ))
      About: Little is known about this creature except that it has a taste for caramel and leaves a slimy trail in its wake.
      Locations: Bushfall, Swirly Dock, Sandswirl Shrubwalk, Sandswirl Point, Sandswirl Peninsula

Coyotl
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Coordinated Attack // Poison (( ? ))
      About: The Coyotl are foxes who work in pairs to get the drop on their desert prey.
      Locations: Rogues Rendevzous, Sandsink, Sandtown, Citadel Entrance, Ahabs Abyss

Diabao
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Tail Thrash // Poison (( ? ))
      About: A rare hybrid, Diabao combines the splendor of a light imp with the devilish attitude of a dark imp.
      Locations: Citadel Entrance, Lobster Tornado

Dirge
      Attack: _______ // Defense: _______
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Death Metal // Vampiric Embrace (( ? ))
      About: ?

Edgar
      About: Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he.
      Locations: Special Promotion from May 24th to May 30th, when you buy a Kittenstar (50 Moga Cash) you will be able to send a level 3 Edgar to a friend. It is not possible to gift it to yourself.

Electrotter
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Zap // Confuse (( ? ))
      About: The cunning Electrotter combines the best elements of the otter with the fearsome power of electricity.
      Locations: MadBeetch River, MadBeetch Rapids, Electrotter Sound

Friedrich
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Stinkeye // Cripple (( ? ))
      About: This Moga's eyepatch and brain fever give it poor depth perception, which it makes up for by biting everything it can.
      Locations: Cannot currently be captured in the wild (though Friedrich was previously located at Marshamarsha Marsh and MadBeetch Rapids).

Gogh*
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Crackle // Clumsy (( ? ))
      About: These tiny chameleons look fragile and slow, but are in fact tough as nails and quite speedy.

Huey
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Sky Shot // Precision (( ? ))
      About: Hueys are energetic little rascals likely to bite you around the ankles if they think they can get away with it.
      Locations: Available during the tutorial at the beginning of the game.

Mona
      About: Mona is a ruthless imp willing to act on any desire without regard for its effects on others.

Sweetish
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Double Slap // Cripple (( ? ))
      About: The Sweetish are what happens when melting ice cream comes alive... and attacks!
      Locations: Evergreen Terraces, Super Bazaar, Princes Perch, Great Bazaar

Tigon*
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Glare // Clumsy (( ? ))
      About: Tigons are crafty plains predators, feared by human and Moga alike--and with good reason.

Wasabee
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Deep Sting // Strength (( ? ))
      About: The Wasabee has a poison gland capable of delivering the equivalent of fifty gallons of jalapenos at once.
      Locations: West Summer Road, East Summer Road, Warmwood Trail, Summer Field

Welcome & FAQ // MogaNav // ♒ // ♓ // ♈ // ♉ // // ♋ // ♌ // ♍ // ♎ // ♏ // ♐ // ♑ // Helpful Links & Credits

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Azurel
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Scuttle → Gadgetwalker // Vampiric Embrace (( Shield of Thorns ))
      About: Azurel is a dangerous creature, to be sure, but capturing one is seen as a sign of very good things to come.
      Locations: Dungeness Dock

Bandito
      Attack: ✭✭✦✩✩ // Defense: ✭✩✩✩✩
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Flying Burrito → Donkey Punch // Blind (( ? ))
      Locations: Special event wherein all Moga tamers combined must defeat five million Banditos by May 6th in order to open the Great Piñata and give Bandito as a free gift. Currently unavailable.

Chamepo
      About: Chamepos are one of the most human-friendly Mogas, sometimes even pulling wrecked sailors to shore.
      Locations: Available at Talonsweep Point during the quest Capture Chamepo.

Crabao
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Pinch // Deadeye (( ? ))
      About: Many people eat Crabaos, as they have a rich, nutty flavor, but they are also strong fighters.
      Locations: Sandswirl Beach, Bushfall, Swirly Dock, Mangrove Shallows, Shellstone Beachfront, Shellstone Lighthouse, Swirly Pier

Crabone*
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Deadly Pinch // Weakness (( ? ))
      About: Crabones prefer to feed on rotting carrion and mollusks, which their claws can easily crack.
      Locations: Great Bazaar, Royal Battledome, Dungeness Dock

Hammerdog
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Hammerbite // Stoneskin (( ? ))
      About: Hammerdogs are always smiling, perhaps because their brain is split in half to fit their long, tubular skull.
      Locations: Available during the quest Capture Hammerdog.

Orbz
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Aquastream // Regrowth (( ? ))
      About: Orbz are solitary predators, spinning miles-long webs across their hunting territory.
      Locations: Super Bazaar, Royal Battledome, Dungeness Dock, Swirly Dump, Reeking Flats, Saltspawn Pool, Rankwallow, Ahabs Abyss

Pwee*
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Flametongue (15)→ Firebreath // Weakness (( Zodiac Armor ))
      About: Pwees are very friendly, but have a tendency to barf fire when hungry, upset or excited.

Skuzy*
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Snufflethump // Weakness (( ? ))
      About: Skuzies were once house cats, but years of evil behavior led to them being exiled into the wild.
      Locations: Swirly Dump, Marshamarsha Marsh

Tenpac
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Sprinkles // Healing Shield (( ? ))
      About: Tenpacs build sprawling compounds underground, sometimes with domed ceilings as high as forty feet.
      Locations: Mega Hole, Sandswirl Beach, Spiral Cave

Vesper
      About: All it takes is one sprinkle of its "Pixie Dust" and your hits will "Never Never Land."
      Locations: Reward for turning in the Cancer Rare collection.

Yara
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Crabslap // Happy Feet (( ? ))
      About: Yaras skitter along beaches looking for sun-addled men to trick into mistaking them for beautiful women.
      Locations: Sandswirl Beach, Mega Hole, Mangrove Shallows, Shellstone Beachfront, Shellstone Lighthouse, Fingerland Point, Sandswirl Point

Welcome & FAQ // MogaNav // ♒ // ♓ // ♈ // ♉ // ♊ // // ♌ // ♍ // ♎ // ♏ // ♐ // ♑ // Helpful Links & Credits

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Alyx
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Catapult → Feral Fire // Armor (( ? ))
      About: Thanks to its big ears, the Alyx has excellent hearing and balance.
      Locations: Shadowmire Edge, Miasma Depths, Shadowmire Bulwark, Darkwood Vault, East Summer Road

Chanho
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Lion Claw // Fast Feet (( ? ))
      About: These young and playful Moga cats have lightning-fast reflexes, which they use to pounce larger foes.
      Locations: Electrotter Sound, Cape Fang, Fingerland Point

Gryph
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Screaming Streak // Time Warp (( ? ))
      About: Everything about the legendary Gryph is majestic, including its leavings, which often contain trace specks of precious stones.
      Locations: Reward for giving the Moga Galaxy FB app a five star rating, or possibly for simply visiting the page. Needs verification.

Jackalope
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Fly-By-Night // Precision (( ? ))
      About: The elusive Jackalope combines the best features of the Antelope and the Jackrabbit. The fact that its name sounds like a combination of the two is just a huge coincidence.
      Locations: 2011 Easter event Moga, currently unavailable.

Kittenstar
      Moves: Punch (15)→ Uppercut // Shooting Star // Healing Shield (( ? ))
      About: Catch a Kittenstar and put it in your pocket, save it for the rainy day.
      Locations: Purchasable for 50 Moga Cash from May 24th through May 30th, 2011.

Leon
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Call of the Lion // Regrowth (( ? ))
      About: Although Leons are regarded as kings of the jungle, most are dedicated to embracing democratic reforms.
      Locations: Mussel Shoals, Green Mile, Adventure Island, Lapis Forest, Citadel Entrance

Messi
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // String Catch // Confuse (( ? ))
      About: These shaggy-haired Mogas are gifted footballers, displaying excellent paw-work and keen vision.
      Locations: Spiral Path, Spiral Road, Northside

Mushi
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Puff Ball // Shield of Thorns (( ? ))
      About: Don't underestimate Mushi. His bite is bigger than his... well... everything.
      Locations: Reward for turning in the Leo Rare card collection.

Radiojack*
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Flap // Blind (( ? ))
      About: Radiojacks are natural born rascals. You'll usually find them scheming, stealing or in prison.
      Locations: Pueblonia City Gates, Great Bazaar

Roarstache
      Attack: ✭✭✦✩✩ // Defense: ✭✭✭✦✩
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Whisker Bristle // Cripple (( ? ))
      About: These handsome Mogas dedicate the majority of their time to personal grooming.
      Locations: Evergreen Terraces, Great Bazaar, Princes Perch, Dungeness Dock

Titus*
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Jostle // Blind (( ? ))
      About: Tituses are feisty little devils, overflowing with enough white-hot energy to melt the hand that touches them.
      Locations: Rogues Rendevzous, Sandsink, Rude Dunes, Sandtown, Lobster Tornado

Umbranine*
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Nightshade // Blind (( ? ))
      About: Umbranines are the manifestation of a shadowy demon that bathes in moonlight.
      Locations: Swirly Dump, Reeking Flats, Marshamarsha Marsh, Saltspawn Pool, Ahabs Abyss, Rankwallow, Darkwood Vault

Zeit
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Timid Leap // Regenerate (( ? ))
      About: Less an animal and more sentient energy, this swirling mass has a unique talent for manipulating time.
      Locations: Swirly Dump, Marshamarsha Marsh, Saltspawn Pool, Reeking Flats, Ahabs Abyss, Rankwallow

Welcome & FAQ // MogaNav // ♒ // ♓ // ♈ // ♉ // ♊ // ♋ // // ♍ // ♎ // ♏ // ♐ // ♑ // Helpful Links & Credits

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Barnetta
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Glorious Vision // Clumsy (( ? ))
      About: Barnettas don't talk a lot, but they don't need to. They're amazing at everything, and that's all there is to say about it.
      Locations: Windhym Roadway, Windhym Flower Path, Gates of Windhym, Windhym Southshire, Windhym Flowerpit

Beaster
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Mecha-Hop // Disease (( ? ))
      About: This Robo-bunny is all stick and no carrot.
      Locations: Part of the 2011 Easter event, currently unavailable.

Cactoo
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Puncture // Deadeye (( ? ))
      About: Cactoos love hugs, but they're covered in spines. It's a bad situation.
      Locations: Portal o Ruins, Sinalta Field, Otterdam, Fatewater

Faust*
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Gusting Wind → Swirling Gale // Deadeye (( ? ))
      About: Fausts fly around catching up on the latest Moga gossip, which they love to share with friends.
      Locations: Available at Trollworthy Bridge during the Mother's Day quest Capture Faust.

Leif
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Swirl of Leaves // Deadeye (( ? ))
      About: Leif love attention and treats, so even though they're tough to catch, they always come home.
      Locations: Northside, Spiral Road

Meka*
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Spinning Blade // Stoneskin (( ? ))
      About: Although Mekas may appear slow and rigid, they can be quite athletic when it comes to protecting territory and defending their tamers.

Melodee
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Promise Ring // Poison Trap (( ? ))
      About: Within their pink exteriors, Melodees conceal a nightmarish psyche of unspeakable horrors. They express these dark emotions with gentle cooling.
      Locations: Windhym Gardens, Windhym Roadway

Nomy
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Yumilicious // Precision (( ? ))
      About: Nomys' underdeveloped mollusk brains can only experience one emotion: an ecstatic combination of joy and childlike wonder.
      Locations: Windhym Gardens, Windhym Flower Path, Windhym Town Square, Windhym Southshire

Siri
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Petal Fall // Zodiac Strength (( ? ))
      About: Those who lean in for a sniff of Siri may be dealt an unforgettable thrashing by its sharp leaves and slapping petals.
      Locations: Windhym Roadway, Windhym Flower Path, Gates of Windhym, Windhym Southshire

Tama
      Moves: Punch (40)→ Uppercut // Spirit Tap (40)→ Vanishing Form // Vampiric Embrace (( ? ))
      About: Tama's cuteness hides a deadly secret: beneath its outer coat of fur lies an even cuter layer of wooly under-pelt. Well, maybe not "deadly."
      Locations: Titans Staircase, Electrotter Sound, Cape Fang

Turtlenie*
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Clumsy Embrace // Armor (( ? ))
      About: Turtlenies have taken some cues from their rabbit rivals to become swift runners, fast fighters and prolific breeders.
      Locations: Gates of Windhym, Windhym Town Square, Miasma Depths, Shadowmire Bulwark

Welcome & FAQ // MogaNav // ♒ // ♓ // ♈ // ♉ // ♊ // ♋ // ♌ // // ♎ // ♏ // ♐ // ♑ // Helpful Links & Credits

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Buffant
      About: Buffants are kind, generous souls who enjoy ferrying smaller Mogas across raging rivers.
      Locations: Parapets of Dawn, Evergreen Terraces, Super Bazaar, Princes Perch, Dungeness Dock, Royal Battledome, Pueblonia City Gates, Great Bazaar

Colibri
      Attack: ✭✭✦✩✩ // Defense: ✭✭✩✩✩
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Dazzle // Weakness (( ? ))
      About: Colibri are soft-spoken and polite hummingbirds, secretly seething with unspeakable rage.
      Locations: Shadowmire Edge, Miasma Depths, Shadowmire Bulwark, Darkwood, Mourningwood Pass, Darkwood Vault

Devibun
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Mesmerize // Poison Trap (( ? ))
      About: Despite its devilish appearance, the Devibun is very kind and loyal--though it might occasionally try to bargain for your eternal soul.
      Locations: Available during the 2011 Easter event, collect 15 eggs by beating robo-bunnies or getting them from friends, and you'll be able to find Devibun. Currently unavailable.

Jor
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Drumstick // Cripple (( ? ))
      About: Jors are terrible, terrible things that like to eat children and gamble.
      Locations: Southshire Bridge, Madbeeth Rapids, Lombard's Rafting Inc.

Lira*
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Flygore // Deaden (( ? ))
      About: Lira are dramatic creatures, and their arrival is almost always preceded by strong, vortex-like winds.
      Locations: Titans Staircase, Fingerland Point

Ravenous
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Four Horsemen // Healing Shield (( Stoneskin ))

Smok*
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Acid Breath // Deaden (( ? ))
      About: Smok are adorable obsidian-skinned baby dragons. They've got a lot to learn about being dragons!
      Locations: Mega Hole, Windhym Gardens

Tutu*
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Grapple // Deaden (( ? ))
      About: These bloated cats nearly ate themselves into oblivion, but an unlikely pair of wings let them survive.

Vangelis
      Attack: _______ // Defense: _______

Waidio
      About: Waidios are as cute and innocent as they look, dreaming of a day when Mogas will fight no more forever.

War Lepus
      Moves: Headbutt (40)→ Headslam // ? (40)→ Doom Nibble // Vampiric Embrace (( ? ))
      About: The War Lepus rally their brethren to fight--usually to defend their burrows, but when the moon is right, they go on the offensive.
      Locations: Previously available both during an event, and as a random Moga Cash purchasable prize from a Skylar's Hidden Treasure trunk.

Willo
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // ? // Deadeye (( ? ))
      About: When night falls, Willos float ominously over the wet ground below, luring the curious into trouble and danger.
      Locations: East Summer Road, MadBeetch River, Southshire Bridge, Lombard's Rafting Inc.

Winja
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Dark Swoop // Regrowth (( ? ))
      About: Winjas have a face-like pattern on their inner wings, which they flash to disorient and frighten victims.
      Locations: Heavenly Greens Cemetery, The Rue Morgue, Thornwood

Zeppelin
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Duckbill // Stoneskin (( ? ))
      About: Zeppelins are renowned aviators skilled at aerobatics and long-distance flying.
      Locations: Cape Fang, Electrotter Sound, Titans Staircase

Welcome & FAQ // MogaNav // ♒ // ♓ // ♈ // ♉ // ♊ // ♋ // ♌ // ♍ // // ♏ // ♐ // ♑ // Helpful Links & Credits

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Anboo
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Stinger → Poison Strike // Poison Trap (( Poison Trap ))
      About: This swift and sly species is known for its ability to run atop fresh snow without leaving a single footprint.
      Locations: Pueblonia City Gates, Princes Perch, Royal Battledome

Bamf
      Moves: ? // Sneak Attack // Time Warp (( ? ))
      About: Bamf isn't the biggest Moga around, but with its speed, stealth and claws Bamf has no trouble bringing down his prey.
      Locations: Reward for turning in the Scorpio Rare card collection.

Icevia
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Freezeram → Snowbash // Poison Trap (( ? ))
      About: Icevia is also known as 'frozen lightning' for its combination of speed and lethal coldness.
      Locations: Rude Dunes

Nar
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Claw Crusher // Vulnerability (( ? ))
      About: The Nar is every bit as horrible and deadly as it looks. If you can tolerate its low-tide smell, it's a powerful addition to any team.
      Locations: Mega Hole, Spiral Cave

Nebugon*
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Solar Flare // Zodiac Armor (( ? ))
      About: Nebugon were formed from the very fabric of the universe in the early days, when stars were just beginning to form.

Peascorp
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Multisting // Weakness (( ? ))
      About: Despite its fearsome appearance, the Peascorp is actually an herbivore because of its tiny mouth.
      Locations: Miasma Depths, Shadowmire Bulwark, Darkwood, Mourningwood Pass, Citadel of Prophecy, Lobster Tornado

Pengoo
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Ice Lock // Fast Feet (( ? ))
      About: The Pengoo's unique body geometry maximizes heat conservation, letting them survive in extreme cold.
      Locations: Sandshard Islet, Surf City, Lobster Tornado

Pigloo*
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Snow Blow // Armor (( ? ))
      About: Pigloos are small adorable pigs made entirely of solid ice, with hearts as cold as their exteriors.
      Locations: Lobster Tornado

Scorpius
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Handshake // ? (( ? ))
      About: Many a cheese shop has gone out of business due to the stealthy, thieving cheeselust of Scorpius, and many more will surely follow.
      Locations: Currently not available.

Sno*
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Playful Bite // ? (( ? ))
      About: Sno are very friendly and loyal, which is probably why many aspiring Moga Tamers seek out.

Weatar
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // ? // ? (( ? ))
      About: Weatars are the ne'er-do-wells of the Moga world, often running with bad crowds and engaging in antisocial activity.
      Locations: Available during a special event from April 4th through 6th, 2011, when it was purchasable for 50 Moga Cash.

Welcome & FAQ // MogaNav // ♒ // ♓ // ♈ // ♉ // ♊ // ♋ // ♌ // ♍ // ♎ // // ♐ // ♑ // Helpful Links & Credits

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

A.C.
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Claw Rake → Claw Dig // Weakness (( ? ))
      About: The A.C. is a lynx-like species of Moga with mystical powers of foresight and telepathy.
      Locations: Miasma Depths, Darkwood Vault, Oakford Shade, Mourningwood Pass

Alejandro
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Power Loogie // Fast Feet (( ? ))
      About: Alejandros are unilamas that love to shake their humps on the dance floor.
      Locations: Rude Dunes, Sandtown, Sandsink

Black Gold
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Shining Death // Vampiric Embrace (( ? ))
      About: Black Gold is one of the most ancient Mogas. Only the chosen few can tame this majestic creature.
      Locations: Lobster Tornado

Chuuchilla*
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Agile Dash // Strength (( ? ))
      About: These tiny gold-furred Mogas prefer to spend their time sleeping on piles of cedar so they smell nice.
      Locations: West Summer Road, Warmwood Trail, Summer Field

Dinho
      Attack: ✭✦✩✩✩ // Defense: ✦✩✩✩✩
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Penalty Kick // Strength (( ? ))
      About: Dinho has an amazing ability to deliver precise kicks, helping it in sports and battle.

Hanzo
      Moves: ? // Ninja Strike // ? (( ? ))
      About: Hanzos are expert warriors, skilled in a wide array of martial arts that they combine on the fly.
      Locations: Currently unavailable.

Knightaur*
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Violent Trampling // Strength (( ? ))
      About: These spider-legged centaur-like beasts are master archers, able to dispatch most foes with a well-placed arrow.
      Locations: Rogues Rendevzous, Sandsink, Rude Dunes, Sandtown, Pueblonia City Gates, Super Bazaar, Parapets of Dawn

Marcuu
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Archery // Strength (( ? ))
      About: The Marcuu is a satyr, a demigod mix of human and goat responsible for unleashing libidinal energies.
      Locations: Titans Staircase, Cape Fang

Nightmare*
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Brilliant Beam // Strength (( ? ))
      About: The dream world gives rise to many strange creatures, and Nightmares are the most feared of them all.
      Locations: Rogues Rendevzous, Sandsink, Sandtown, Rude Dunes

Prototype Zero
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Fireblade // Time Warp (( ? ))
      About: The original robo-bunny, Prototype Zero was recalled because it smelled like hot dogs.
      Locations: Part of the 2011 Easter Event. Currently cannot be captured.

Tiano
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Tail Whip // Life Tap (( ? ))
      About: A Tiano's skin channels the universe's energy into a prismatic armor that provides excellent protection from attacks.
      Locations: Rogues Rendevzous, Sandsink, Sandtown

Unitaur
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Hornstab // Healing Shield (( ? ))
      About: The Unitaur's stoutly shielded head allows its to ram pretty much whatever it wants without hurting itself.
      Locations: Portal o Ruins, Sinalta Plaza, Sinalta Field, Biting Coast

Welcome & FAQ // MogaNav // ♒ // ♓ // ♈ // ♉ // ♊ // ♋ // ♌ // ♍ // ♎ // ♏ // // ♑ // Helpful Links & Credits

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Capriccino
      About: Capriccinos may look like all fluff, and they are--except for the horns. Many unfortunate tamers have learned this the hard way.

Coldbear
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Bump // Poison (( ? ))
      About: Coldbear sleeps during the warmer months, then rises in late December to enjoy comfortably freezing temperatures.
      Locations: Available during the winter holidays of 2010. Currently unavailable.

Creamaraniar
      About: Like many little dogs, Creamaranians have delusions of grandeur and would like to be addressed as "mayor."

Eefree*
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Mindbend // Vulnerability (( ? ))
      About: These red-hot salamanders love swimming through molten lava and chewing on tiny pebbles.
      Locations: Bushfall, Sandswirl Point

Fenix
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Firetail // Shield of Thorns (( ? ))
      About: Fenix exist between two worlds, shifting between the forms of a cloud and a fox.
      Locations: Greensteps

Lainedeer
      Moves: Punch → Uppercut // Missile Toe // Regenerate (( ? ))
      About: The rarely-glimpse Lainedeer is as deadly as it is beautiful, making it a prized catch among the greatest tamers.
      Locations: Part of the 2010 Christmas Event. Currently unavailable.

Lambo
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Affection // Weakness (( ? ))
      About: Lambos have a sassy attitude and will try to manipulate you with their big, irresistible eyes.

Lepus
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Power Pellet // Strength (( ? ))
      About: A magical version of the rabbit, Lepus use their flowing head-wings to raid gardens for carrots, whistlefruit and delicious cabbages.
      Locations: Everywhere (Event ends March 31st, 2011)

Meh*
      Moves: Kick → Roundhouse // Chewy Chomp // Vulnerability (( ? ))
      About: These fluffy green goats can't help but get into mischief, even though they continually promise not to.
      Locations: Spiral Path, Spiral Road, Northside, Heavenly Greens Gate

Plasmians
      Moves: Headbutt → Headslam // Close Shave // Regenerate (( ? ))
      About: Plasmians are graceful creatures and not by nature violent. They are extremely long-lived and loyal.
      Locations: Lazuli Grove, Lapis Forest, Greensteps, Adventure Island, Cerulean Pond, Old Dusty Trail, Jade Copse

Teef
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Chompers // Time Warp (( ? ))
      About: Teef are known as the limousine of the river basins because they are a joy to ride.
      Locations: MadBeetch Rapids

Trolo
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Haimet // Vulnerability (( ? ))
      About: Trolos are psychologically warped creatures with a pathological hatred of trees.
      Locations: Miasma Depths, Shadowmire Bulwark, Darkwood, Mourningwood Pass, Oakford Shade, Darkwood Vault, Trollworthy Bridge, The Rue Morgue

Yoake*
      Moves: Bodyslam → Piledriver // Ravenous Bite // Vulnerability (( ? ))
      About: These mystical nine-tailed canines are bold and fearless, especially when it comes to protecting family.

Welcome & FAQ // MogaNav // ♒ // ♓ // ♈ // ♉ // ♊ // ♋ // ♌ // ♍ // ♎ // ♏ // ♐ // // Helpful Links & Credits

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Our Link:
      [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/monster-galaxy/t-m-x-a-guide-to-mogas/t.71941477/][img]http://tinyurl.com/4x4namn[/img][/url]

A Guide to Your Monster Galaxy Adventure
        A lovely guide covering everything from the basics of MG to the latest updates, hosted by Raiten Ka.

The Monster Galaxy Bestiary
        If you couldn't find what you were looking for in the Mogadex, try checking out the Bestiary, hosted by Pandiecakes.

The Monster Galaxy Card Collection List
        This thread, created by Dsorceress, keeps track of where each card is found in an attempt to discover any patterns in card drops.

The Monster Galaxy Item List
        If you're curious as to what Gaian items spawned their Moga counterparts (and vice-versa), check out this helpful list, compiled by RS Sailor Black Moon.

The Monster Galaxy Spreadsheet
        An immensely helpful guide hosted by Shish Kabobious covering Moga locations, attacks, etc. along with the current news and other helpful hints.

l Adara l → suggested adding a list of available Sunshire & Pueblonia Mogas
        Annie-sama → added a new location for Umbranine
        Birimu-Chan → corrected Peafyx's rarity level
        BlazeWu → gave me attack info for a number of Mogas & corrected Smok's rarity level
        Cherry Ito → sent some screencaps of Moga info pages & filled in Southpaw's attacks & Kittenstar's attack upgrade level
        Digital Dawn → sent me the Tutu, Tigon, and Ibex icon pics & added additional locations for four Mogas
        Kyle1 → sent the Nebugon icon & attack info
        I Like To Stalk You → corrected Skuzy's rarity level
        I Play Foreplay → corrected Paroot's type & filled in Cactoo's attacks
        ii-nkwell → filled in several Moga's types
        ischyrion → filled in a bunch of attack info for rare Mogas
        mizoryluvsme → sent some lovely Moga pics
        A New Familiar → added a Vuvu location
        Ocramol → filled in Gogh's attacks
        Penthesileia → sent some Moga screencaps & a couple of icons
        The Subject → general wintasticness
        Rafalgar → gave me info on Moga ability upgrade levels
        Raiten Ka → screenshots of all three of his team icon menus & some helpful info <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff