Welcome to Gaia! ::

new record 1020 done by lv 12 moga 2x effective zodiac attack exclaim exclaim exclaim
if i really wanted to i could jus get some moga with a strong zodiac vulnerability then switch to a moga with a strong zodiac atk and strong zodiac strength (preferably everything as high lvl as possible vs as low as possible) then jus go smash some weakling and watch them die a painful grueling death of extreme overkill (if whistles count as a zodiac atk that can stand in for the zodiac atk not sure about this never tried it out) and hope that it criticals so itll be an even more epic overkill
I secretly hate critical hits with a passion, it seems I only ever get them when I'm trying to capture something...
Samyeung46
if i really wanted to i could jus get some moga with a strong zodiac vulnerability then switch to a moga with a strong zodiac atk and strong zodiac strength (preferably everything as high lvl as possible vs as low as possible) then jus go smash some weakling and watch them die a painful grueling death of extreme overkill (if whistles count as a zodiac atk that can stand in for the zodiac atk not sure about this never tried it out) and hope that it criticals so itll be an even more epic overkill
thats what I did

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces