Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi,
i cant play monster galaxy because when i open it, it loads then it just says "charging zodiac" .
i haven't played monster galaxy for a looooooooooooooong time and i cant wait on any longer scream

i contacted the support team, i have the latest adobe flash reader and i also switched browsers! i used safari, chrome, internet explorer ,mozilla firefox but nothing works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweatdrop

please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
why do you post the same topic?
tamer Fatma

if i had to guess, id say it's because he was hoping for a diffrent answer to his question the second time he asked. that said, nobody here can help you in the way your asking OP. all you can do really is post in the bugs section (which could take a while for a response) or send another mail to the customer support. personally, i just refresh like crazy when that kinda thing happens to me, usually works.

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kael714
tamer Fatma

if i had to guess, id say it's because he was hoping for a diffrent answer to his question the second time he asked. that said, nobody here can help you in the way your asking OP. all you can do really is post in the bugs section (which could take a while for a response) or send another mail to the customer support. personally, i just refresh like crazy when that kinda thing happens to me, usually works.
heh i already replied to the another thread, and same for me too i reload all the time till it works xd
tamer Fatma
Kael714
tamer Fatma

heh i already replied to the another thread, and same for me too i reload all the time till it works xd

yeah, i checked that thread first, it pretty much answerd his question fine, so it looked like he was just hoping someone would suddenly say "i can fix it bro!" if he posted again XD

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Kael714
tamer Fatma
Kael714
tamer Fatma

yeah, i checked that thread first, it pretty much answerd his question fine, so it looked like he was just hoping someone would suddenly say "i can fix it bro!" if he posted again XD

ninja ==> True
OR i had no idea i posted it twice -_-
Jasser 2012
OR i had no idea i posted it twice -_-

well, we kinda assumed you did (or at least i did) since the topic names were slightly different. but hey, no harm done. hope it starts working for you dood.
hope is in vain,,,, ive been refreshing for about a week but thanks anyway

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces