Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey,

I hope you won't mind helping out a beginner to this game.

I'm following the intro and have tamed the first two pets, but when I was to tame the third one, I accidentally killed it instead. Now, when I go to finish the quest and I go to where it's supposed to be, I only get the guide telling me where I should find it and its picture is not there when I click on the place to select "start".

Is there anything I can do to solve this?

I've tried to contact the support and asked them to reset the game for me, but this was a few days ago and the problem is still there. Am I too impatient?

Kind Regards,
Attikin.

7,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Im not sure what you mean but if you killed the moga just find it again and capture, is it on the map? when i started this the intro was different, it's changed now i think.
TheNobodyInn
Im not sure what you mean but if you killed the moga just find it again and capture, is it on the map? when i started this the intro was different, it's changed now i think.

It's Beefee and the arrow showing me where it should be is there. along a picture of it, but when I click to go there, a picture with no pet in it shows up. If I click Go, the guide show up telling me where to find it.

7,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I got a quest to capture befee. he is at westsummer road the first node. its fine that you killed it, i believe thats a quest not a intro, you'll need to catch 75 of them overall. if you keep going to westsummer road it should show up, like any moga they won't show up everytime, there's more mogas than 1 that show up at every node.
TheNobodyInn
I got a quest to capture befee. he is at westsummer road the first node. its fine that you killed it, i believe thats a quest not a intro, you'll need to catch 75 of them overall. if you keep going to westsummer road it should show up, like any moga they won't show up everytime, there's more mogas that 1 that show up at every node.

I'll keep trying then. Thanks!

7,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Did you get it?
TheNobodyInn
Did you get it?

Yeah. Thanks to your advice, I got it smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items