Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Oh.
Maybe I can make a catching team, whose level is not getting over 20.
And a killer team leveling 20 or above.
Wonder what mogas can I use.
Ixeye
To me,the strongest moga is the one with Vulnerability or Zodiac Vulnerability.For example,Yugure and Yoake.

With Vulnerability,It's physical attack is as strong as a whistle fruit when x3 effect.
With Zodiac vulnerability,You can instant one hit knock out with zodiac attack when x3 effect.

Well,that's my own choice.

I agree with you. I want to capture all mogas with Vulnerabilty and Zodiac Vulnerability. Here are my favorite mogas with those abilities.

Starpops -- Piledriver + Vulnerabilty = Lots of damage (currently my level 17 Starpops can kill a moga in two hits)
Yugure -- Head Slam + Vulnerabilty = Lots of damage on a critical hit
Meh -- Pachewy Chomp (Zodiac Attack) + Zodiac Vulnerabilty = Currently my level 17 Meh gives 257 - 302 damage on 3x super effective and when her special ability is used with whistles, the whistle gives 309 - 364 damage.

I love these special abilities. I wish the Epics and Legendaries had them too to make them more powerful or at least have more than one special ability. Anyone agree?
EDIOTZ
I don't think that happen to War Lepus though.....

Actually, it did during the Chinese New Year event. Doom Nibble was weaker than Mortal Thump. And not only that, but Mortal Thump has Confuse as the random ability. It took the developers some while to fix the damage attack. However, the problem is that Mortal Thump still has Confuse. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff