Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Adding to your list: I find that Meka is a fairly good striker since its primary Stoneskin and its hidden Zodiac Weakness both help to make up for low health. Mine is lvl 33 and I always wanted to train it to lvl 50...even though it doesn't have a regenerative ability, it tends to last longer in fights than other strikers of the same rarity.

Also: How come Zeit and Spike are lower on the list? They're both powerful strikers with abilities that pair up excellently with their strength, especially Zeit (I think Regenerate/Confuse is an excellent pair!)

Alsoalso: Azure is listed as a Striker, but it's actually a Tank, with special ability Time Warp (not sure about the hidden one though sweatdrop )
Xyrulena
Adding to your list: I find that Meka is a fairly good striker since its primary Stoneskin and its hidden Zodiac Weakness both help to make up for low health. Mine is lvl 33 and I always wanted to train it to lvl 50...even though it doesn't have a regenerative ability, it tends to last longer in fights than other strikers of the same rarity.
Meka is decent, but not ideal. Stoneskin is fine, but not as good as damage-based recovery. Weakness, being opponent-based, is less valuable than Strength, which is self-based. What's more, given that it rarely occurs...and only AFTER you've struck AT LEAST 1 blow from your Zodiac Attack (which your opponent should be weak to, otherwise, why else would you waste one of your 5 precious Zodiac Attacks?) so the application will be short-lived and unfulfilling. So, a decent striker in that he doesn't suck at that job, but certainly not what I consider ideal.

Xyrulena
Also: How come Zeit and Spike are lower on the list? They're both powerful strikers with abilities that pair up excellently with their strength, especially Zeit (I think Regenerate/Confuse is an excellent pair!)

Zeit isn't "low on the list," he's practically an ideal striker. He just doesn't have quite the right synergy in his ability to place him as "ideal." Confuse should have been its primary ability and Regenerate is the worst recovery. But they are still great abilities to have on a striker.

Spike also isn't :low on the list," and has an excellent recovery with Life Tap, but Strength comes in to play so infrequently that it sometimes it makes no difference, and it may not even affect the recovery if that particular turn didn't activate. Still, an excellent choice and a great striker, but not ideal. Not everyone can be "ideal" with one or two abilities that work for it; they have to be the right abilities, in the right positions, with the right kind of synergy.

Xyrulena
Alsoalso: Azure is listed as a Striker, but it's actually a Tank, with special ability Time Warp (not sure about the hidden one though sweatdrop )

According to the Monster Galaxy Spreadsheet, Azure is a Striker with the ability Healing Shield. His random ability is currently unknown. If you have proof otherwise, I highly suggest posting in Shishkabobius' thread "Monster Galaxy Spreadsheet" with a screenshot proving that he is a Striker with Time Warp.

Unless you meant Azurel, who is indeed a Tank. But, his abilities are Vampire Embrace and Shield of Thorns, not Time Warp.
I'll have to update this with all the new moga, but I think I'll wait until the end of the month. I'm busy and haven't played enough to get information yet.
hmm maybe you should list down all the mogas with the hidden speed stat in a side note or something... you know the ones smile

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Tree Pangolin

Makes enough sense to me. sweatdrop I'll have to go to the spreadsheet thread and update it with a screenshot (Azure, the premium dragon from last spring, had changed a few days after it was released from a Striker to a Tank. It was pretty strange, especially since I was working on leveling him up at the time.)

Friendly Gaian

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
thanks for advice lol lol lol lol lol lol

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
Why is Staryak an ideal defender? And I didn't see Mushi on the list.... confused

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Ok, so I have some stats for Hattori if it might help with your list. Hattori's main is Confuse and its secondary is Zodiac Strength, and it's a striker. Hanzo is better IMO... gonk

His Reaper's Senpai

Hilarious Duck

22,215 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
Bump! classified_starseed
i have a bladewing but it is poorly trained. i'm planning on training him until his level is equal to my spike's. and also, bladewing unlocks roundhouse at lv 11!!! a little early but good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff