Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
I didn't see Peafyx on any of the lists crying Do you need info?

His Reaper's Senpai

Hilarious Duck

22,215 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
While I know this isn't exactly and ideal coupling of abilities, Hell Mongrel has Disease as its main ability and Confuse as its random ability. So perhaps it should go in the Honorable Mentions?
Saiotsu
While I know this isn't exactly and ideal coupling of abilities, Hell Mongrel has Disease as its main ability and Confuse as its random ability. So perhaps it should go in the Honorable Mentions?

At the time of writing, I didn't know what Hell Mongrel's Random Ability was. And Disease/Confuse is an EXCELLENT combination, so I'm gonna edit that list RIGHT NOW!

His Reaper's Senpai

Hilarious Duck

22,215 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
Tree Pangolin
At the time of writing, I didn't know what Hell Mongrel's Random Ability was. And Disease/Confuse is an EXCELLENT combination, so I'm gonna edit that list RIGHT NOW!

Glad to be of some assistance, I also posted a form for it to be filled in Shish's spreadsheet. I'm looking through various Moga I have that are at the level where they have their Random Abilities, and taking them out to battle to see what it is.
Tangeledrose
I didn't see Peafyx on any of the lists crying Do you need info?
Peafyx is listed under "Uncommon - Striker" and is yellow, indicating he's an almost ideal striker, he's just missing a really good ability synergy.
Saiotsu
Tree Pangolin

Glad to be of some assistance, I also posted a form for it to be filled in Shish's spreadsheet. I'm looking through various Moga I have that are at the level where they have their Random Abilities, and taking them out to battle to see what it is.
Perfect! That is good news.

As I mentioned in the new write-up, I think Ella is still a better striker overall given the reliable recovery, but if you want more damage and play slightly riskier (which Confuse certainly allows for) you can pick Hell Mongrel and, as such, made my top honorable mention and a green status.

His Reaper's Senpai

Hilarious Duck

22,215 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
Tree Pangolin
Perfect! That is good news.

As I mentioned in the new write-up, I think Ella is still a better striker overall given the reliable recovery, but if you want more damage and play slightly riskier (which Confuse certainly allows for) you can pick Hell Mongrel and, as such, made my top honorable mention and a green status.

Oh, I wholeheartedly agree. Life Tap plus Blind is a brilliant combination for a Rare Moga, especially if they are still in the earlier stages in the game. Siri is also very easy to obtain, so I would definitely recommend it to starting players.

His Reaper's Senpai

Hilarious Duck

22,215 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
Bumping this to the front page. classified_starseed
Tree Pangolin

Balanced
Igneon - Plasmadon - Tama - Waidio (unkown) - Momo - Shadowstrike - Weatar - Seraph

idk if this has been posted before but
I heard from a hacker that Waidio has Poison (Special) and Armor (Random)

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Thanks for this! smile
Quick question: I just leveled up my new Raj (graveyard mastery collection) to level 20 and realized that its special and hidden abilities are both Poison. Do those abilities stack...?
Terry XP
Tree Pangolin

Balanced
Igneon - Plasmadon - Tama - Waidio (unkown) - Momo - Shadowstrike - Weatar - Seraph

idk if this has been posted before but
I heard from a hacker that Waidio has Poison (Special) and Armor (Random)
I would love confirmation on that! I a screenshot might be nice. However, if the Random Ability truly is Armor, he'll probably stay Orange but move down the line a bit.

Xyrulena
Thanks for this! smile
Quick question: I just leveled up my new Raj (graveyard mastery collection) to level 20 and realized that its special and hidden abilities are both Poison. Do those abilities stack...?
You'll have to tell me! I don't think we've run across a double Poison user. My suspicions say that, no, it won't, but you NEVER KNOW! Let us know next time it comes into effect.

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Tree Pangolin

Turns out it doesn't stack. Oh well, I still like Raj and I want to use him even though he's only Super-Rare. sweatdrop
Xyrulena
Tree Pangolin

Turns out it doesn't stack. Oh well, I still like Raj and I want to use him even though he's only Super-Rare. sweatdrop
Shame. Oh well, Raj is now updated in this thread as Average: having only one ideal ability (and no synergy).

His Reaper's Senpai

Hilarious Duck

22,215 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
I just realized that the top-listed Moga for Uncommon are all Leos, and if you picked Radiojack or Titus as a starter, and obtain Gryph from the email, then you've already got a great team starting off.
anyone considered Deelish?
it's a Legendary Tank (3 star attack 5 star def)
Special: Healing Shield
Random: Poison Trap

double trouble when attacked lol XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out