Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really wish they didn't use your game you started on Facebook. I hardly play on Facebook and haven't played that game for a long time and want to start over. Does anyone know how to start over???

Divine Rogue

try remove it from your apps, and readding it. if that faills make a new facebook then
ill try that thanks
How do I do that???
you go to account settings an then to applications then it should say mannage err somthing

Shameless Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Selina-Nover
I really wish they didn't use your game you started on Facebook. I hardly play on Facebook and haven't played that game for a long time and want to start over. Does anyone know how to start over???
why do you want to start oveR?
Removing and adding it again won't work. In order to start over you need to contact the support.

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
Selina-Nover

Removing the app still saves the data from the game if you want to restart you have to contact the developers and ask them, but good luck on that because it's gonna be a long wait. So your just better off continuing with your current game. Also umm why does it matter if you have a game already?
I want to restart becuase i dont know all the new things they added or what to do and I would like to start over. Thank you all for your help.

Benevolent Accumulator

13,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Selina-Nover
I want to restart becuase i dont know all the new things they added or what to do and I would like to start over. Thank you all for your help.

I made a new facebook account and started fresh, it also helped keep my regular FB from being overloaded with all the MG friends I have smile Its easier for me with 2 separate accounts 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff