Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Smoker

Is it just me or starseed takes ages to get ): theres like a 7 hour gap for me to finish every quest. It's bullcrap. cry

11,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Actually I'm doing good with starseeds. I have 20 right now. You get some from completeing quests, some from cards and some from friends and they add up. However, if you are just starting it takes a while to accumulate.

Diligent Student

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

You can grab some starseeds from your friends with a link in forums here like I did below.

Q: How to get a link?
A: Click on basket at the bottom left corner. Then copy URL link at the bottom. Then paste this link on your post or signature whatever you want.

Click Here! I Need More Starseed User Image Please!!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And if you don't have any friends yet, well...there's a whole forum dedicated to requesting friends to play with you.

Aged Gaian

The more friends you have, the more seeds you'll get.
I have nearly 50 seeds, and have used 30ish on Blacks Quest, so I've had a total of 80ish in just the few days I've been playing. I only started playing on like Wed of last week xD

Eloquent Muse

No, that's how all FB games work. Flutter, a butterfly rainforest game, each caterpillar stage takes over 5 hours to reach. With three stages, you could be waiting a day or more to get a new one to use.

900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Collect all the 7 hours seeds you can, collect the daily prize, although I've only been getting 1 ss lately with the occasional 2 ss, for a long while I got 3 ss daily. Ask for ss via your basket. I have 164 ss right now, of course I haven't been catching much overall since I've been stuck on Orbz in the black gold quest for over a month now. If I find 1 I can't catch it & then it takes several days to a week to get the next 1. I'm really tempted to just throw the lot at the next 1 I get since I don't get many of them anywhere I look.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff