Welcome to Gaia! ::

My friend sent me a ss for about 5 hours ago. But it says that your friend can send ss 3 times a day, but when he tried to send me one later, it says "you've already sent one ss to (me) this day"!!!!!!! Please help!
it s 3 per day, but 1 per player he visit.. so he can give to 3 different players.. smile

Friendly Raider

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ya, same thing happened to me, but my friend was only able to send 2...
I need star seeds to how do i get them?
Wolvesproud

You can get them by buying from the Sky Cats with Star Coins. But the Star Coins are your real money.

Another alternative is to ask your friends for Starseeds. To ask, go to your Home and click the Basket on the bottom left corner. A screen will appear. Click "Ask for Starseeds" at the bottom left corner of the screen.
Wolvesproud

Yeah! I use up all my star coins, and I've got 0 ss... PLEASE!!!! tell me if it is any way to get it for free. No of my friends can send me...
camilla Brainbird
Wolvesproud

Yeah! I use up all my star coins, and I've got 0 ss... PLEASE!!!! tell me if it is any way to get it for free. No of my friends can send me...

I've just answered the alternative to get free Starseeds. >>;

Well, there's the 8 hours limit to get free Starseed. However, people get impatient of waiting for the timer to finish.

Another way is through Moga Cards. When you defeat a Moga, you'll get a Moga Card. Click the Collection button next to the Quest button and check which Moga Cards you need to trade for Starseeds. You can also trade for Whistles, Blue Coffee, and Mogas. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff