Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Okay i have a problem, I need to catch this moga so I can move on to the next thing i need to catch. The problem is I can only hunt at the Gate and have hunted there like more than 30 times and have yet to encounter a Starpops. Am I on a neverending quest? I dont even know what it looks like so does it even exist?
No, you're not on a neverending quest (Of course, it's a really long quest to complete. >>; )

The Starpops look like three weird-looking birds in the shape of stars. You can try finding them at Windhym Gates and Windhym Southside to catch them.

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
ok its cuz i can only hunt there cuz i still need to catch the octopus one so i only have one hunting spot. with a reward of one seed I don't think its worth it. But like its older, more successful cousin, you gotta catch em all
To be honest, you can capture the Moga in any location other than the spot Nova asks you to hunt. I caught my Booly somewhere else besides the spot Nova asks me to go and catch. As long as it's the specific Moga, you can still claim the reward at any location the specific Moga is located.

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Arsenic-Donut
I dont even know what it looks like

This is an old picture but they still do look like that:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can assure you it exists as I have caught one!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff