Welcome to Gaia! ::

OK This seriously has to change!!! This game needs a Star seed upgrade. We need more then 3 SS to give away every day a minimum of 20 per day seems fair. You still can only give 1 per person but we would be able to give to all our friends. Im sure we all have more then 3 people on our neighbor bar. I know i have like 30 or so.So please give us more SS to give away!!
Unfortunately it's only 3....

Back when it first began we didn't even get that, we just had random drops that were extremely rare, the coffees seemed to drop a fair bit, but SS not so much.

I suggest you ensure you collect your daily prize as well, its generally 2-3 SS.

And just save for when your going up against the harder ones.

Don't go into a battle without a fair few cos the only thing more frustrating than accidentally killing a Moga you want to capture by doing a CRITICAL is running out of SS when you have them at low HP.
if u can get ppls to to send u the 5 ss a day and get some from the 8 hr thing u can gather quite a bit fast
OriginalVistal
OK This seriously has to change!!! This game needs a Star seed upgrade. We need more then 3 SS to give away every day a minimum of 20 per day seems fair. You still can only give 1 per person but we would be able to give to all our friends. Im sure we all have more then 3 people on our neighbor bar. I know i have like 30 or so.So please give us more SS to give away!!
Hey We Know We can Just Get 3 ss Per Day .But You Can Use Daily Prize To.You Have +2 ss

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
JaspTech
Unfortunately it's only 3....

Back when it first began we didn't even get that, we just had random drops that were extremely rare, the coffees seemed to drop a fair bit, but SS not so much.

I suggest you ensure you collect your daily prize as well, its generally 2-3 SS.

Jasp, I dunno if this is just me but I have noticed the past couple of weeks that my daily drop is only ONE Star seed, rarely two and never three any more. Haven't had three for a LONG time. My son's account is the same too. This continual cheeziness about free stuff is getting mildly annoying.

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Many people still got the need of more ss. But believe me, when you catch all mogas for the quest, you will start to build up ss and got no use for them (If you want no dubplicate). That's when the game turn boring.... But I agree since I got many people say to me on FB wanting ss from me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff