Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where I can find these mogas: Twister, Staryak, Yara, Orbz, Azurel, Pengoo, Pudgy and Messi? I don't remember. sad

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
I dunno the names of the location, but I know what the area look like. sweatdrop

Twister can be found in the forest near the beach and swirly land. Staryak and Messi can be found in the path between Spiral Cave and the bridge. Yara can be found on the beach. Pudgy can be found in the forest before Spiral Cave.

On map 2, Orbs can be found in Rankwallow and that location after Swirly Dump. Azurel can be found in Dungeoness Dock when you get the quest of it. Pengoo can be found at the islands before Citadel Tower and Lobster Tornado.
mogas i want to catch:

rainburn, chamepo, nomy, burger
Raiten Ka
I dunno the names of the location, but I know what the area look like. sweatdrop

Twister can be found in the forest near the beach and swirly land. Staryak and Messi can be found in the path between Spiral Cave and the bridge. Yara can be found on the beach. Pudgy can be found in the forest before Spiral Cave.

On map 2, Orbs can be found in Rankwallow and that location after Swirly Dump. Azurel can be found in Dungeoness Dock when you get the quest of it. Pengoo can be found at the islands before Citadel Tower and Lobster Tornado.

no at rankwallow is shen
warlepus8
Raiten Ka

no at rankwallow is shen

It is true that Shen can be found in Rankwallow. However, AFTER the Shen quest, you can find Umbranine and Orbz in there.
I want to capture neh everytime i can't capture it even when the chances is more than 50% kept wasting my SS
Thanks for replies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces