Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

Is anyone else having the problem where you choose your battle location and then once you get there it doesn't load the battle? I'm having to click on the location 3 or 4 times. I wouldn't care, but with Easter on a time limit and none of my friends collecting eggs. I'm really hating having my time go to waste. I honestly feel like I won't finish because of it.
omgomg MEMEMEMEME!!!!! and i just had that problem an hour ago... it happened last time too but when i thought it was over, IT HAPPENED AGAIN. TT^TT and in the end i closed the window in frustration and went to do my HOMEWORK. yes that was what the problem had caused me to do... HOMEWORK!!!!! oh what has the world come toooooooo... >m<

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

I'm glad it's not just me. I really hope they either fix it quickly or increase the time for the event. It's not like it's a quick problem either. I'm waiting for at least a minute for each of these battles to not load.

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
It is a glitch that make you won't be able to battle certain robo bunny.

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I say it happens to me sometimes, and even when I got both Devibun and Jackalope, I have the same glitch, being sent to the map instead of battle... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff