Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is it worth wasting my time with this? Knowing that everything in this game is a complete rip off of your money I'm inclined to believe the skylars chest is as well... but is it? What are the chances of landing North Kittenstar? Is this another lets rip you off thing? I'm not even going to try if it is. So I would like some input from the MoGa family here (please no input from the Gaia devs as I won't believe you). Is the Skylars chest another waste of my time? Or are there good chances I'll land the moga in there?

Thanks for your input. smile

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
chiefswill
Is it worth wasting my time with this? Knowing that everything in this game is a complete rip off of your money I'm inclined to believe the skylars chest is as well... but is it? What are the chances of landing North Kittenstar? Is this another lets rip you off thing? I'm not even going to try if it is. So I would like some input from the MoGa family here (please no input from the Gaia devs as I won't believe you). Is the Skylars chest another waste of my time? Or are there good chances I'll land the moga in there?

skylars chest is good.. you can get N.K/ss/coffee... the only crap that you'll get from there is potions.. biggrin
krusnik20
chiefswill

skylars chest is good.. you can get N.K/ss/coffee... the only crap that you'll get from there is potions.. biggrin

With my luck recently hp potions is all ill get

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I tried it 2 times,first i got 7x250 hp potions and then N.K.Trust me N.K is a beast smile If you want dont buy it,but if one day you have 15 moga cash ,sitting bored thinking what do to with them-dont buy normal spin,buy Skylar's chest smile (You have much more chances to get a moga(around 50%)and the other prizes are not too shabby too.

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
chiefswill
krusnik20
chiefswill

With my luck recently hp potions is all ill get

Even those aren't bad though...they're better than the 100 hp from the free gifts which are basically useless unless you have 10 of them. The rest of the prizes are really good.
OK, Just an update to those who care to know about my results on the skylars chest. I decided to do it. I did it 3 times. The first 2 times i got 7X250 hp potions, and on my 3rd i got N.K. So all in all I liked it. This is the first time i didn't feel ripped off thanks Gaia. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff