2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
jumaroka
1BigJuice

what is moga limit ? how many?

it look like they are different types of limits confused

Mr darly moga - a previous dev - said that the game limit hould be around 1000 moga

but player reported that having 700-750 moga will break your game you can't play and have to ask for deleting moga so here you can't log but dev can

my problem is the opposite dev can't log to my account as they say i have exceed the limit but i can log xp and play normally this why i didn't get nian till now but my total number is 619 moga no one before report a problem around this number

ok thank you good to know

i am far i got about 270 moga but i also have 156 unclaimed moga from cards and about 100 EP collections that used to be whales

if i claimed all moga from collections i would have about 520 moga
1BigJuice

ok thank you good to know

i am far i got about 270 moga but i also have 156 unclaimed moga from cards and about 100 EP collections that used to be whales

if i claimed all moga from collections i would have about 520 moga

good for you smile actually i and my friends have mini games back then like who is martini man who is granwhale man hahaha and this is the result

actually from what i see the more you are new to game is the best

for example i spent 2 months mastering the 2 maps to get the moga and i got alot of cards

now you will also have alot of cash

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
LadyGadfly
Gremlin will be in there awhile. It will take some folks a bit of time to collect seven of him since the chest doesn't always appear.

The odds for the luck chest have improved so that the chance of getting a Moga is now one in four.

i guess awhile means 1 week smile because he is gone , i got 7 so i did not miss out, but i am a little confused here

I do not like new chest item at all

it will take about 100 spins to get 25 cherubis isn't this little extreme ? so Archeons price tag is more than 3X price tag of Carnage

I do not know about everybody else, but if i had 1500 moga cash, i would rather take my chances with 30 super spins than chest spin around 100 times

I feel the same way about Saphirz in skyshop, since we need 16 , i think 1600 moga cash is little extreme

why not put moga like samuron or wretch in skylers chest ?

or maybe keep gremlin for few more weeks so that people get a chance to get him ?
1BigJuice

it will take about 100 spins to get 25 cherubis isn't this little extreme ? so Archeons price tag is more than 3X price tag of Carnage

I do not know about everybody else, but if i had 1500 moga cash, i would rather take my chances with 30 super spins than chest spin around 100 times

I feel the same way about Saphirz in skyshop, since we need 16 , i think 1600 moga cash is little extreme

or maybe keep gremlin for few more weeks so that people get a chance to get him ?

i think these chests and saphirz are mainly to player who spined before and need few to complete the evo chain not for starting from 0 anyway if we said that you will have to pay 1500 to get the galactic this is the average price we paid back then at December to get Archeon really it was the worst ci cause the dev put all the past galactic and pre-evo in it so there was too many items and even when flame was in the shop the valgore cost was 1500 moga cash too

so you get carnage at very low price indeed not the average price

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
jumaroka
1BigJuice

i think these chests and saphirz are mainly to player who spined before and need few to complete the evo chain not for starting from 0 anyway if we said that you will have to pay 1500 to get the galactic this is the average price we paid back then at December to get Archeon really it was the worst ci cause the dev put all the past galactic and pre-evo in it so there was too many items and even when flame was in the shop the valgore cost was 1500 moga cash too

i guess it makes sense for some players that are 1/2 way there , i got 2 Cherubis in Ninetails CI i am not staring from 0 i "ONLY" need 23 jk

PS Thanks for CI and sky shop history lesson biggrin
1BigJuice

i guess it makes sense for some players that are 1/2 way there , i got 2 Cherubis in Ninetails CI i am not staring from 0 i "ONLY" need 23 jk

biggrin biggrin
i ended with 5 archeon confused only if the trade come you can get one smile

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
jumaroka
1BigJuice

biggrin biggrin
i ended with 5 archeon confused only if the trade come you can get one smile

I do not have great premium moga duplicate to trade , and you probably have almost all moga
but that would be awesome lol

i would probably offer moga cash in return thats probably only thing you would need besides another galactic that you do not have

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
jumaroka
1BigJuice

You are completely right as always, now Soulcleaver is sold for 1500 as well i should be just happy that Carnage was way below average galactic moga price
1BigJuice

You are completely right as always, now Soulcleaver is sold for 1500 as well

i didn't noticed that they change sky shop moga smile without warning sweatdrop i was thinking about anibus

and now manda is skyshop neutral maybe ninietail is near wink

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
jumaroka
1BigJuice

You are completely right as always, now Soulcleaver is sold for 1500 as well

i didn't noticed that they change sky shop moga smile without warning sweatdrop i was thinking about anibus

and now manda is skyshop neutral maybe ninietail is near wink

actually i like that
no warning

i would probably purchase jet with warning just for looks lol , even thought i hate his 2nd ability its like moga with one ability
1BigJuice

actually i like that
no warning

i would probably purchase jet with warning just for looks lol , even thought i hate his 2nd ability its like moga with one ability

that's exactly why i bought jet looks cool biggrin it was for 50 moga cash and it is still lv 10 lol

will you buy any from the new moga ?

i already have
1 grimmace,,2 Reaper,2 Suolcleaver

2 hattori thanks to the meaningless quest confused

06 Arion thanks to ***** CI sad sad

and again luna looks coooooooool lol

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
jumaroka
1BigJuice

actually i like that
no warning

that's exactly why i bought jet looks cool biggrin it was for 50 moga cash and it is still lv 10 lol

will you buy any from the new moga ?

i already have
1 grimmace,,2 Reaper,2 Suolcleaver

2 hattori thanks to the meaningless quest confused

06 Arion thanks to ***** CI sad sad

and again luna looks coooooooool lol

no i am not buying anything right now i do not like any of these moga

I have Hattori and 3 manda from CI i also have Orichi so i will not get any manda

I liked that Shop they had for 2 days only

I got Lainedear , Dark Seraph, Dark Gryph and Havoc , i did not have enough for weather and i hated his 2nd ability ( again moga with one ability that looks cool) so i decided to get Havoc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff