• Signature Look 250
jumaroka
1BigJuice
they took NK out and put in Gremlin

how many is needed for Carnage?

like 7?

yes biggrin you need 7

i think it would still take like 40-50 spins to get 7
It's probably closer to 30 tries, you have roughly a one in four chance of getting him each time.

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
LadyGadfly
It's probably closer to 30 tries, you have roughly a one in four chance of getting him each time.

thank you

is gremlin going to be there couple of weeks?
LadyGadfly

How eek
i mean the chest have a moga and 4 items so the highest odd o can think about is 1 in 5 20 %

and of course the chance to get the moga is less than other items wink

my personal experience with these chests 1 weater after 3rd try and 1 laindeer after 29 try crying

i spent third of my grand prize as a winja contest winner to get that laindeer and now i have 6 due to ci stressed

stressed stressed

and 40-50 tries as average is low
Gremlin will be in there awhile. It will take some folks a bit of time to collect seven of him since the chest doesn't always appear.

The odds for the luck chest have improved so that the chance of getting a Moga is now one in four.
LadyGadfly

The odds for the luck chest have improved so that the chance of getting a Moga is now one in four.

really very good news biggrin and even the next ci have higher odds too heart

i am burning waiting to get my account fixed wink heart heart heart heart

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
LadyGadfly
Gremlin will be in there awhile. It will take some folks a bit of time to collect seven of him since the chest doesn't always appear.

thank you
jumaroka
LadyGadfly

really very good news biggrin and even the next ci have higher odds too heart

i am burning waiting to get my account fixed wink heart heart heart heart

Don't worry, we haven't forgotten you. smile
LadyGadfly

thanks smile heart

and on my side i did a complete check on my dex to see what i can delete if needed sad

But really it is very hard to tell as we lack alot of info about evo future

for example will granknight - granwhale evo - have a 3rd evo ??? i have alot of g knight and i Don't want to delete them

and if you just make evo for the other card collection this will help alot of player

yes we did a mistake to redeem all that moga redface but we didn't know that the game have a limit and it was to show how hard you play we were naive redface

also after raising the level of the second map we older player catched many moga just to get it higher level and save time leveling them xp

same about premium moga will they evolve ? i have many duplicate in this section too

and what about in game trading for items when will it come ?

i can't make clear decision if i am asked to delete moga confused

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
jumaroka
LadyGadfly

thanks smile heart

and on my side i did a complete check on my dex to see what i can delete if needed sad

But really it is very hard to tell as we lack alot of info about evo future

for example will granknight - granwhale evo - have a 3rd evo ??? i have alot of g knight and i Don't want to delete them

and if you just make evo for the other card collection this will help alot of player

yes we did a mistake to redeem all that moga redface but we didn't know that the game have a limit and it was to show how hard you play we were naive redface

also after raising the level of the second map we older player catched many moga just to get it higher level and save time leveling them xp

same about premium moga will they evolve ? i have many duplicate in this section too

and what about in game trading for items when will it come ?

i can't make clear decision if i am asked to delete moga confused

what is moga limit ? how many?
1BigJuice

what is moga limit ? how many?

it look like theer are different types of limits confused

Mr darly moga - a previous dev - said that the game limit hould be around 1000 moga

but player reported that having 700-750 moga will break your game you can't play and have to ask for deleting moga so here you can't log but dev can

my problem is the opposite dev can't log to my account as they say i have exceed the limit but i can log xp and play normally this why i didn't get nian till now but my total number is 619 moga no one before report a problem around this number

some say the problem is if they are all out in the yard but having even more than 800 with few in yard is ok and yes i see many player like that

the fact is foggy cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces