Welcome to Gaia! ::

nyCeteRu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOMCHmcYmfU&feature=player_embedded

WOAH!!! COOL ISN'T IT? IS THIS FOR REAL? IF THIS REAL? WHY THE DEVS DIDN'T GIVE A NOTICE TO THAT?

hey nyce!
well......
it's time to reveal a little thing XD XD XD : this is a viral joke i did with also the help of carlo-clark XD

i did it for 2 reasons: for fun, and to make an "alternative" request to devs to put really the shinings into the game. (writing in the request forum sometimes is boring LOL)

it was cool to edit in PS and after effects (for the videos) the mogas and see how they would looks like in shining mode, and the joke started yesterday in the fanpage, with the help of some friends.
the youtube channel is one of my old channels, and of course i have all the original pics and projects files of all the images and videos of shinings you have seen those 2 days
i did also the "steamboat river pics" as another side-request for an event similar XD

hope you don't hate me, but you enjoyed this little viraljoke, and i really hope the devs were able to see at least one of those pics and maybe decide to create something similar (but less frustrating than the original shining pkmn system)! also see the description of the yellow nar video on youtube wink

thanks to all and sorry if this have caused to you some trouble smile

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
wahahahahahahahaha!!! wew! just as i thought its edited rofl

its ok Nexaszero...i know what do u mean...shiny version looks good 4 me...
i got mad coz if thats a hack version it only means that everyone can hack Gaia?

but im happy that its not 3nodding and im still dissapoint in the new updates...
there's nothing to do after the 4th stage wew!!! im expecting Hanzo to be in the top!!! sweatdrop
I'm actually more innocent than it seems! u.u
My contribuition to the prank was just a couple of surprised comments...but yeah, I think I can be considered guilty! XD

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
CAPITAL L O L!!! LOL to the both of u!!! blaugh

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Just about to think Gaia gonna copy pokemon that much.......

☾ this has to be bullshit ☽
nyCeteRu
but im happy that its not 3nodding and im still dissapoint in the new updates...
there's nothing to do after the 4th stage wew!!! im expecting Hanzo to be in the top!!! sweatdrop

You can go back and have another team fight if you want to gain more EXP. confused

Besides, this is a conitnued dungeon. I think the developers have plans for the top of the dungeon (I have a feeling it's an observatory where we will meet a scholar to discuss about the connection between Mogas and the galaxy.) Not to mention, try to figure out which NPCs they will use as your "greatest enemy is your closest ally."

I know Black said that maybe we will fight Nova, but I don't know about her being our closest ally since she rarely comes into the storyplot with us. >>;

The closest ally I can see that fit the description well is our Mogas. >>; However, I have to wait to level my Mogas and see the ending of it.

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
2 thumbs down xp
this is becomin more & more like an overpriced shitty pokemon ripoff as time goes by O.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff