Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Phantom

13,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I'm pretty convinced at this point that Sheepguy is leading me on a wild goose chase. cat_stare I have spent literally hours at Daydusk in Spiral Cave looking for his so-called "incriminating photos," and have found nothing! I am single-handedly decimating the Woolf population, and I'm starting to think this is all a ploy, or a personal vendatta on Sheepguy's part.

Has anyone actually gotten the Incriminating Photos? This is rediculous... cat_stressed

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
it may be bugged again, cause yea your just supposed to kill woolf.

Dangerous Lunatic

13,775 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
I've been stuck on this one for a couple days, too. I agree, he must be lying to us.

Moonlight Phantom

13,250 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Ruber Mors
I've been stuck on this one for a couple days, too. I agree, he must be lying to us.

It's been a couple weeks now for me, and every few days, I'll go back into Spiral Cave and spend a few more hours killing things at Daydusk hoping for photos.. but no luck! cat_crying For an "easy" quest, this one sure is hard...

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Ruber Mors

No, people have done this quest ages before now. I have, its an old set quest. I think there is just a problem with it at the moment, there was not long ago aswell.

Dangerous Warrior

12,000 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Worth giving it a try, but try fighting a Woolf at Lightless Bend.

Moonlight Phantom

13,250 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Ruber Mors

I finally got it! Don't fight the Woolfs at Daydusk, fight the ones at Lightsfall, the node just before it. The instructions in Sheepguy's quest are wrong. Also, when you get the quest from Gertrude to find a crystal for Lyall at Lightsfall? Yeah, it's at Daydusk. cat_stressed But! Mystery and quest solved... Sheepguy was lying after all..

Dangerous Lunatic

13,775 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
myzkyti
Ruber Mors

I finally got it! Don't fight the Woolfs at Daydusk, fight the ones at Lightsfall, the node just before it. The instructions in Sheepguy's quest are wrong. Also, when you get the quest from Gertrude to find a crystal for Lyall at Lightsfall? Yeah, it's at Daydusk. cat_stressed But! Mystery and quest solved... Sheepguy was lying after all..

Fantastic! I'm off to try this

Shy Lover

13,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
xsamuraizx
Worth giving it a try, but try fighting a Woolf at Lightless Bend.

Ha, thanks to this reply, I was able to complete the quest. Thanks!
dang you are getting close! You will get BG way ahead of me... actually I went back and looked and had to adjust my figures again because there were others on the list I overlooked that I also already had, so looks like I'll have 31 doubles when I am thru instead of 28... But, still not complaining even though it irks me because I know so many others have to do so many more than that.chaussures nike pas chere air max nike nike tn

Clean Raider

this happen to me. just do another quest, dont do that quest for a few days. after that try to find a woolf and kill it

Dedicated Tactician

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
I see... nice knowing this little tidbit since I now have the quest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff