Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Werewolf

hi everyone,i have a question,i was playing monsters galaxy and have a quest(shady dealings) that send me to spiral cave to fight with jezabelle but every time i try to fight,i "enter in the cave" and don't get in any battle with jezabelle,i don't know if it is a bug or something like but i'm try to win the quests and i can't win if this continues causing trouble to me(one more thing:i saw in the sponsor of monsters galaxy on facebook,the game "soul crash" with the gaia online simbol,but i don't find it here on gaia games,can someone tell me here the game is on gaia?)
go to the last node on the cave

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Sauroposeidon
hi everyone,i have a question,i was playing monsters galaxy and have a quest(shady dealings) that send me to spiral cave to fight with jezabelle but every time i try to fight,i "enter in the cave" and don't get in any battle with jezabelle,i don't know if it is a bug or something like but i'm try to win the quests and i can't win if this continues causing trouble to me(one more thing:i saw in the sponsor of monsters galaxy on facebook,the game "soul crash" with the gaia online simbol,but i don't find it here on gaia games,can someone tell me here the game is on gaia?)

I don't know the answer to your Monster Galaxy problem but there is a Soul Crash forum on Gaia so you should ask about it there. I suspect they're either working on getting in up on this site or trying to segue to making facebook games because everyone knows thats where the money is and Gaia seems to be more and more only about money.

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I think the quest is over :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items