Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Star

11,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
somebody get me a phone beacuse i fawking called i knew they were gonna take it down stare

Friendly Shapeshifter

33,490 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san
if monster galaxy is long gone......WHY DOES GAIA EVEN HAVE THIS TOPIC STILL IN THE FORUM?

Well it still exists on facebook, so maybe that's why?
crap,i signed up to be able to play monster galaxy again...what kind of bs is this.....
...WHY...WHY?!! crying

Versatile Shapeshifter

2,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Seriously, they should give us free Gaia cash for this s**t.
Fortunately my Facebook progress as almost as far as my progress was here.

Hallowed Hunter

8,615 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
doesnt change how much it sux crying

Gaian

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Social Jackie
Hi there,

First of all, we want to thank all of the players of Monster Galaxy on Gaia for all your testing, game play and feedback.

Unfortunately we have some bad news for those of you who play Monster Galaxy on Gaia. Due to issues beyond our control we will be unable to return Monster Galaxy to Gaia. Therefore, in approximately 1 - 2 weeks we will be removing Monster Galaxy from Gaia. You still will be able to play on Facebook, but all links and the landing page on Gaia will be removed shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this caused and hope that you had a great time enjoying and playing Monster Galaxy on Gaia. Again, we want you to know that we appreciate your devotion and support to the game.

Updated 9/17/12: Just to let you know, all the links to Monster Galaxy on Facebook are being removed as I typed this.

Thanks for all of your support...
?

Friendly Explorer

same crying
Klaenk
crap,i signed up to be able to play monster galaxy again...what kind of bs is this.....

Friendly Explorer

what's your profile link? if you still play I'll add you as a neighbor 3nodding
Roos-Skywalker
Seriously, they should give us free Gaia cash for this s**t.
Fortunately my Facebook progress as almost as far as my progress was here.

Diligent Student

10,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Its on Facebook? I have the app for my phone and my Kindle. They also have a new version with different mogas called Exile. Its a continuation of the first game but also a separate game..

High-functioning Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Attacker 150
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Great, now I have to play MG on Facebook?! Darn it.... I missed Monster Galaxy so MUCH on Gaiaonline, it's the first game I play on.... Lousy technical issues and contract problems. I worked hard on it and played it for about 7 months long for over 8 hours to late night.... Kinda hooked on it, but anyway I hate it for MG to poof away on Gaiaonline.... sad sad sad sad

Generous Wolf

8,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
People are talking about zOMG! in here. zOMG! is removed. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers