Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Social Jackie
Hi there,

First of all, we want to thank all of the players of Monster Galaxy on Gaia for all your testing, game play and feedback.

Unfortunately we have some bad news for those of you who play Monster Galaxy on Gaia. Due to issues beyond our control we will be unable to return Monster Galaxy to Gaia. Therefore, in approximately 1 - 2 weeks we will be removing Monster Galaxy from Gaia. You still will be able to play on Facebook, but all links and the landing page on Gaia will be removed shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this caused and hope that you had a great time enjoying and playing Monster Galaxy on Gaia. Again, we want you to know that we appreciate your devotion and support to the game.

Updated 9/17/12: Just to let you know, all the links to Monster Galaxy on Facebook are being removed as I typed this.

Thanks for all of your support...

Sir,

my game here in gaia is gone forever and i felt really sad, however i was playing this game once again in Facebook. now there is a big issue in FB too there i am not able to report it too, I am not sure where to post this bug or issue what all players are facing now in MG game in facebook.

Sky shop is not working, not able to make spin, and i tried to buy 2 moga cash worth mushroom but 5 moga cash was taken off from my account and when i reloaded the page what i saw was green air dancer instead of mushroom.

Is there some one to make a fix for this game or you are also planning to remove the game completely from Facebook too?

Will i get any reply from anyone from the Monster galaxy game developer team?

Heart broken,
allinsolai
My Life!!!!!

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
Awww what happened? I was like 4 levels away from beating the world I was on too

Hilarious Member

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
How Could u Remove Moga !! Sucka scream

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Social Jackie
Hi there,

First of all, we want to thank all of the players of Monster Galaxy on Gaia for all your testing, game play and feedback.

Unfortunately we have some bad news for those of you who play Monster Galaxy on Gaia. Due to issues beyond our control we will be unable to return Monster Galaxy to Gaia. Therefore, in approximately 1 - 2 weeks we will be removing Monster Galaxy from Gaia. You still will be able to play on Facebook, but all links and the landing page on Gaia will be removed shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this caused and hope that you had a great time enjoying and playing Monster Galaxy on Gaia. Again, we want you to know that we appreciate your devotion and support to the game.

Updated 9/17/12: Just to let you know, all the links to Monster Galaxy on Facebook are being removed as I typed this.

Thanks for all of your support...

Now let me ask one thing... Will I ever be able to convert Gaia cash into Moga cash??? cry
nooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..................OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............NO....NO...NO...NO...NO!!!!!!!!............................... crying
THIS IS s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
******** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Ruthless Ladykiller

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm glad that I decided to play on Facebook exclusively. But now it makes me worry for that account...It would appear I'm taking a great chance investing in it considering the game producers I'm dealing with...
@Social Jackie
emotion_hug
Whatever happens, I wish Gaiaonline the best. This setback is deep for many members on this website, but you're not shut down yet. wink I'm sure you'll rise back up.

Hilarious Member

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Moreover, Monster Galaxy At ignore Once Only stare
Gaia Suck. You Suck. Everything Sucks!!!! scream stressed cool evil twisted arrow burning_eyes

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
if monster galaxy is long gone......WHY DOES GAIA EVEN HAVE THIS TOPIC STILL IN THE FORUM?

Dangerous Businesswoman

They should try to revive it

Popular Vampire

8,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Baby_cakes2468
..............................$%#@#5^&*#@#$$%$$%%$%^$%#$@@!$$%%^................................................................................................. mad ... talk2hand ... stressed ..................................................... wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance ............................................. burning_eyes evil twisted ......................................................

crying crying crying crying crying crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces