Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there,

First of all, we want to thank all of the players of Monster Galaxy on Gaia for all your testing, game play and feedback.

Unfortunately we have some bad news for those of you who play Monster Galaxy on Gaia. Due to issues beyond our control we will be unable to return Monster Galaxy to Gaia. Therefore, in approximately 1 - 2 weeks we will be removing Monster Galaxy from Gaia. You still will be able to play on Facebook, but all links and the landing page on Gaia will be removed shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this caused and hope that you had a great time enjoying and playing Monster Galaxy on Gaia. Again, we want you to know that we appreciate your devotion and support to the game.

Updated 9/17/12: Just to let you know, all the links to Monster Galaxy on Facebook are being removed as I typed this.

Thanks for all of your support...

Chatty Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Social Jackie
Hi there,

First of all, we want to thank screw over all of the players of Monster Galaxy on Gaia for all your testing, game play and feedback.

Unfortunately we have some bad news for those of you who play Monster Galaxy on Gaia. Due to issues beyond our control our need to focus only on the phone app and manga (which makes us more money) we will be unable to return Monster Galaxy to Gaia. Therefore, in approximately 1 - 2 weeks we will be removing all traces of Monster Galaxy from Gaia. You still will be able to play on Facebook (and spend money there for your losses here while enjoying all the awfulness that horrible site has to offer), but all links and the landing page on Gaia will be removed shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this caused (no refunds bro) and hope that you had a great time wasting time and money enjoying and playing Monster Galaxy on Gaia. Again, we want you to know that we appreciate your devotion and support to the game (sarcasm, no really keep giving us money).

^
rolleyes
This is why I don't spend money on web games...EVER...seriously though Gaia a simple F and U would have sufficed.
NOO because i saved monster galaxy with lvl12 twister lvl12 mantra and lvl11 tenpac and i want to restore ittt NOOOO burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes gonk crying

Fuzzy Phantom

14,350 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Girl-Crazy Kitten

11,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
I spent kind of a ridiculous amount of money on these games (for me at least) and I don't have Facebook anymore, is there going to be any form of compensation for the money that I had previously spent?

Given the way the world works and the purposes of companies and that good ol' tough luck policy, I'm assuming no, but I thought it might not hurt to ask just in case Gaia did have a plan to support its loyal cash flow investors fans and supporters.

Thanks for all your hard work! I've been a fan of the site since I joined in 2005. :3

Newbie Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright Just like I posted a reply on Hoc thread. These Gaia moderators or game people keep adding games and in less than a year they remove it. You guys really stink. I'm no1 to tell you this but next time you make a game. Don't bother in making it. What's the point in making a game if you're gonna take it off? gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

It seems like every time you take a game off. You come up with the same excuse. "We're sorry but we're going to take down this game". It's getting old yo. It's true that when signing up 4 Gaia there says that the games here are free to play. But what if we spend money on some crap that would later be taken down question What kind of bull shet is that question

Perfect Artist

Seon-Sama's Wife

Altruistic Protector

15,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Hm. I disagree with your decision with this one, gaia. Great you fired lost pretty much your game-creating team, but you shouldn't punish us more than you already have. Just leave the games up, not hurting you to leave them there/just makes you money anyway. xp

Hardworking Lover

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*pops in*
Wow, ok. Um chill pills are still in production right?
First of all, it does seem like its out of their control--we're unable to play the game on gaia form technical issues that are probably caused by vixximo and not gaia.

What I want to know is if we can play it on facebook, and still get gaia rewards--ei. gold.
And if the same would apply for Herald of Chaos and Summer Springs? Because if no, then I need to convert my essence into gold asap from HoC.
I don't know if people remember, but these guys aren't little NPCs on the website, they have real lives outside of work and can only control non-gaia items so much.
*pops out*

Novallus's Princess

Chatty Winner

I really think Gaia needs to stop adding games to the site that are not their own creation and rely on another company to run. This is the majority of the problem right there.

If they created their own content instead of partnering with assholes who are just going to pull the plug on them, making things 'out of their control', then you'd find games to be a little more permanent. Especially if it costed real money to get things for said game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff