Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

So i was desperate to get more starseed and discovered in the 'Team' tab that there is an option to release a moga. naturally i thought: 'great! i can release some of the uglier (cough) less useful mogas and free up my starseed for more powerful ones.'

ALAS of course that didn't work. the moga was released, but my starseed count did not increase.

yeah so i learned it the hard way. just thought i would post so it wouldn't happen to other Moga Rangers out there xp
yaeyae
So i was desperate to get more starseed and discovered in the 'Team' tab that there is an option to release a moga. naturally i thought: 'great! i can release some of the uglier (cough) less useful mogas and free up my starseed for more powerful ones.

ALAS of course that didn't work. the moga was released, but my starseed count did not increase.

yeah so i learned it the hard way. just thought i would post so it wouldn't happen to other Moga Rangers out there xp

a question did you copy your facebook to here, on the game?

Noob

gomdom
yaeyae
So i was desperate to get more starseed and discovered in the 'Team' tab that there is an option to release a moga. naturally i thought: 'great! i can release some of the uglier (cough) less useful mogas and free up my starseed for more powerful ones.

nope i started the game here.
yaeyae
gomdom
yaeyae

do you know someone who did?

Noob

gomdom
yaeyae
gomdom
yaeyae

do you know someone who did?[/quote
Nope. Perhaps u shd start a thread asking for facebook converts

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out