Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ever since the game crashed in july, I've been looking around for extra Beefees to evolve them into Toro. Ive looked all over online guides for their non-event areas, but I have no idea where exactly I'm supposed to look. One site says theyre at the cemetery and windhym southshire, another says theyre at first few places coming outta the moga ranch. Anyone know where theyre at?

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
minnah94
Ever since the game crashed in july, I've been looking around for extra Beefees to evolve them into Toro. Ive looked all over online guides for their non-event areas, but I have no idea where exactly I'm supposed to look. One site says theyre at the cemetery and windhym southshire, another says theyre at first few places coming outta the moga ranch. Anyone know where theyre at?

u can find them at the cemetry
minnah94

you can find befee at 'gates of windhym'

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I Personally found all my the Beefees I Needed to Make Toro at "Bushfall" and "Sandswirl Shrubwalk"; hope that Helps...^^

Magic Man-Lover

minnah94
The first two areas are the most common.

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
i found it where i got the quest from bruno and evoed it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items