Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiffyish
Copypasta from the other thread:

I'm very dissatisfied, especially since the new 2 potion rule came in.

Not only do we get matched up with people whose mogas are NOWHERE near the level of ours (a level 14, 13, and 10 team vs level 18s? You have GOT to be kidding me!), you don't even automatically heal after a PVP battle. Meaning, if we get stuck with someone whose mogas are levels higher than you (who will obviously win), we still have to wait hours for our mogas to heal.
Plus, we don't get experience until the very end of the battle instead of each time we defeat one moga, so we can waste our potions and wait hours for our mogas to restore for NOTHING.

Unless you have galactic mogas of epic levels, there is just no way for the tamer battle to be useful or fun.

At least when we were able to use items, we had a CHANCE to defeat tamers with mogas that were higher-leveled or higher-classed. If their level 19 beat my level 15, I could still revive my moga (having already used potions during the actual battle) for a second try.

I agree with you
I dislike the use of coffees. Once you kill them, they should stay dead, like in the regular tamer battles. I otherwise enjoy battling against other tamers.
its awesome

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Tiffyish

Not only do we get matched up with people whose mogas are NOWHERE near the level of ours (a level 14, 13, and 10 team vs level 18s? You have GOT to be kidding me!), you don't even automatically heal after a PVP battle. Meaning, if we get stuck with someone whose mogas are levels higher than you (who will obviously win), we still have to wait hours for our mogas to heal.
Plus, we don't get experience until the very end of the battle instead of each time we defeat one moga, so we can waste our potions and wait hours for our mogas to restore for NOTHING.

Unless you have galactic mogas of epic levels, there is just no way for the tamer battle to be useful or fun.

At least when we were able to use items, we had a CHANCE to defeat tamers with mogas that were higher-leveled or higher-classed. If their level 19 beat my level 15, I could still revive my moga (having already used potions during the actual battle) for a second try.
If you have coffee to spam in the battle, you can do it after the battle.

thyfe's Partner

Devoted Partner

21,240 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Shirosaki
Tiffyish

If you have coffee to spam in the battle, you can do it after the battle.

And then you don't get any experience and waste your coffees, not that I have any remaining.
aahahhahahha:emo: burning_eyes stressed imk
center][align=left]ndigo]a n
ewbies here hello
why i most fight same people in arena
it should be have cancel button when enter to fight high level moga tamer and see their moga is too high
Add me on Facebook=Adam Fadli burning_eyes 3nodding

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Tilwin
another thing i want to mention is that, the selection of opponent being random, many of the tamers have already posted in the thread that they or their opponent closed the window, logged out of fb, refreshed, disconnected, clear battle cache etc xd so there is no point in freezing the "RUN" option. what if ur opponent has 3 level50 mogas and you have 3 level 20's rofl

So let the noob tamer give up and run away without injuring his dear little mogas... and let the other guy simply win without having to cruely killing those poor little low level mogas.. rofl

Activate the run option, that's it! or else provide an option for not selecting the randomly chosen team and continue searching for another appropriate team... anyway if we don't attack for 60 sec's the other guy win's and we can walk away without being attacked... so there is no point in freezing the run option... activating it would save 60 seconds... well. time is really valuable right? biggrin
don't forget that the stronger tamer shoild win and get the exp in case if the opponent run's away eek

i have lvl 36 and a lvl 40 tamer appeared, since i like that noobs can beat another noobs and masters or pro beat with another masters or pro, or we can click on the tamer that we want to beat with it, and if the tamer wants, we will can start the battle
bChristLike
You've been waiting ages but now real-time PvP has finally come to Monster Galaxy pirate blaugh mrgreen crying !!! We still need to make some minor modifications but we'd like to get your feedback. Let us know what you think!

Lol
x - Obvisouly -x
bChristLike
You've been waiting ages but now real-time PvP has finally come to Monster Galaxy pirate blaugh mrgreen crying !!! We still need to make some minor modifications but we'd like to get your feedback. Let us know what you think!

Lol
too wavie
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease fix the thing were if they dont figth and make u wait for a whole min., just to not loose health... that the one attacking or the one that did not left the figth get the exp. any way.

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
I've also got a problem where I enter the arena and I fight someone whose mogas I have already defeated!

All of his mogas are at 0 HP and I can't even play at this point! Anyone else have this problem?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff