Welcome to Gaia! ::

noobwriter
KuN OgrE
if you add chat into the pvp,it will be great smile mrgreen mrgreen
~~its real time isn't?? ninja ninja
yeah!!! make the chatting be available during the game..
please disable the use of any kinds of potion. if it really can't be, at least make the experience of the winner boosted up to x3 or x2.5. For the long battle to be more worth it. stare stare stare stare

hell yeAAAHHHhhh!!!!no potion is the great.. mrgreen mrgreen but i can accept current usage of potion dramallama dramallama dramallama

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
IKR i hate that!

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
KuN OgrE
noobwriter
KuN OgrE
if you add chat into the pvp,it will be great smile mrgreen mrgreen
~~its real time isn't?? ninja ninja
yeah!!! make the chatting be available during the game..
please disable the use of any kinds of potion. if it really can't be, at least make the experience of the winner boosted up to x3 or x2.5. For the long battle to be more worth it. stare stare stare stare

hell yeAAAHHHhhh!!!!no potion is the great.. mrgreen mrgreen but i can accept current usage of potion dramallama dramallama dramallama
i love monster galaxy

Friendly Regular

8,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Add where we can chat with the person where battling so we can ask them questions and stuff or just ask like why did you use that moga and till them good game and stuff

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
the exp from arena ia very low. in pvp - we can use unlimited potions and dexter clause etc so we can do few battles with the same moga...

but in the case of real time batttles mogas can barely complete 2 battles with their limited attacks. my mogas has a sleeping time of 4-5 hours. so all i can do is 2 battles with those mogas during 4-5 hours and the exp we get from those 2 battles is not fair enough to compensate the refreshing time of 4 to 5 hours... we need more exp for the longer, stronger batttles and the waiting rolleyes

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
completly ban the use of potions scream
lol you fought an annoyance team?

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ma-ku Mogatrainer
lol you fought an annoyance team?
yea... i don't hav any bluecofee left rofl rofl who has more blue coffee he wins confused

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
what rules decides who gets the first turn? i mean, i just let my lvl 39 spike and the other a lvl 32 vangelis... he got the turn and he skipped the battle... usually spike gets the turn regardless of the lvl... even his lvl is higher still y don't he get the turn question ?
Have a automatic level sorter. I don't think it's fair for ^lvl 39's to be battling lvl32's^ or, in my case, my lvl 24/25's to be facing a lvl 29, and who knows what his other mogas were (he quit the battle).

In my experience, the best way to do this is to match up people with their highest moga's level (if they have only 1 high level moga, that's their problem for not training evenly/catching high leveled mogas), but maybe with a +/- range of 2 or 3 at most because otherwise it might be hard to find pairings in, say, the mid level 40's or 30's.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
alias4him
Have a automatic level sorter. I don't think it's fair for ^lvl 39's to be battling lvl32's^ or, in my case, my lvl 24/25's to be facing a lvl 29, and who knows what his other mogas were (he quit the battle).

In my experience, the best way to do this is to match up people with their highest moga's level (if they have only 1 high level moga, that's their problem for not training evenly/catching high leveled mogas), but maybe with a +/- range of 2 or 3 at most because otherwise it might be hard to find pairings in, say, the mid level 40's or 30's.

this is the current system we have 3nodding the system matches with the highest lvl in team. try using a high lvl and two lvl1 mogas. you'll see 3nodding

Peaceful Duck

13,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
1. Be able to chat with the player.
2. NO MORE POTIONS! Its basically cheating...
Tilwin
alias4him

this is the current system we have 3nodding the system matches with the highest lvl in team. try using a high lvl and two lvl1 mogas. you'll see 3nodding

Okay, cool. But the first point still stands.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
i just fought a team with lvl 30 tippy, rino and brineep, all tanks which has sot5 and diesease5 1 of the hardest teams to get rid of at the same lvl. but somehow the battle ended up like this- my winja has 100+ hp, opponents brineep has 16 hp it was my turn and i simply killed it. but that brineep stud there with 0 hp, my winja got hit by sot5 dealing 400 damage and dead - i lost. how the hell a dead mogas special hit if it is dead and it is the last moga in team??? i could hav healed it or recharged it if i knew the game is designed so stupiditly like this scream since the opponent had already used all his 500hp potions scream this is so frustrating scream scream scream

WTF

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces