Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodrushe
Battles should be based on the levels of your mogas so fights are even. The system should link you with an opponent who has the same as your highest level moga so a team of 20s won't encounter a team of 50s.

I agree, you should be matched up with someone with similar moga levels. If any of you have ever played halo 3 they have a very good searching system where they have ranked matches and social matches. I think this could be implemented in a similar way. There would be 2 options: one hosting ranked matches and another hosting social. In ranked, they should pair you up with similar levelled moga. If they can't find a perfect match, they can expand the search restrictions. Eventually, people will be paired up with someone who won't totally KICK THEIR ASSES!
In social, every one can fight who ever they want no bars held. So in this they can find easier and faster matches but it mightbe one sided.

As for the item usage, they should either be a one turn use or be banned completely.
Ok guys, we now have a universal 2 potion limit in real-time pvp. That means no more than 2 Blue Coffees, hp potions, or anything else can be used ber battle. Again, we are still optimizing this feature so please bear with us. Thanks again for your feedback!

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
bChristLike
Ok guys, we now have a universal 2 potion limit in real-time pvp. That means no more than 2 Blue Coffees, hp potions, or anything else can be used ber battle. Again, we are still optimizing this feature so please bear with us. Thanks again for your feedback!

wow... that was a fast response... great work! thumbs up biggrin
nice update 3nodding
hmm how about the issue of spamming Specials and getting full HP or Moves at the start of battle so we don't have to wait for hours before using the feature again?
please fix the enemy level selection...
most of the mogas I'm using are level 40+ then i fight someone with a level 10+ team cat_burning_eyes
i wish he didn't proceed with the fight cause... well you know what happened sweatdrop

it would be nice to fight only teams which are more or less a few levels from your own team or at least give the option to cancel the fight even before it starts...

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i do agree that the moga lvl should be more lvld

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
well, just came across another situation and here's my thought:

As long as nobody fixes the VULNERABILITY BUG and the blind + happy feet combo of alejandro and double vulnerability bug of ikki, pvp is just boring blaugh

check this out: Vulnerability Bug

you may also want to take a look at this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Tilwin
well, just came across another situation and here's my thought:

As long as nobody fixes the VULNERABILITY BUG and the blind + happy feet combo of alejandro and double vulnerability bug of ikki, pvp is just boring blaugh

check this out: Vulnerability Bug

you may also want to take a look at this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alejandro's blind/happy feet combo is NOT a bug .

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
King_of_the_Leviathan
Alejandro's blind/happy feet combo is NOT a bug .

it is supposed to be a mistake... well, think about people making 3 alejandro teams... pvp will be boring as hell neutral
If that were the case then i'd just avoid fighting a team like that...
Let him wait for some fool to accept a fight against 3 Alejandros (he'll be waiting a long while lol)
there are other trainers out there with more sane teams xd

Shy Fatcat

namikaze116
I agree with banning the use of potions but otherwise a cool new feature.
ME TOO
I just wanted to drop a thank you for adding this feature.
So far I'm really enjoying it, and have added a monetary contribution to keep great features like this coming.
if you add chat into the pvp,it will be great smile mrgreen mrgreen
~~its real time isn't?? ninja ninja
KuN OgrE
if you add chat into the pvp,it will be great smile mrgreen mrgreen
~~its real time isn't?? ninja ninja
yeah!!! make the chatting be available during the game..
please disable the use of any kinds of potion. if it really can't be, at least make the experience of the winner boosted up to x3 or x2.5. For the long battle to be more worth it. stare stare stare stare

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Limit the number of times a tamer can change his mogas during battle... !

becuase me and somebody else almost keep on changing mogas for half an hour to make our moga 3x super against the other... usually when one moga is 3x super the other is less or 2x less. then my opponent changes his moga which is 3x super against my current moga... what for more? i'll choose another moga which is 3x against his moga... and so on.. currently this may go on forever as long as both the tamers are stubborn like me rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff