Welcome to Gaia! ::

Great feedback everyone. We'll continue to monitor this thread to make sure the real-time pvp experience is as good as possible. Thanks!

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Yup the blue coffees are disabled. My Marcuu died and there was no popup
from the seperate thread i unintentionally made:
Terry XP
hmm they should make a feature where your HP and Moves will be fully restored when you enter a tamer vs tamer battle and then go back to what they used to be after the battle is over...
that way we can always go to battle at full strength and we won't be so ticked off by move-wasting annoyances like Blind or Fast Feet sweatdrop

seriously who wants to waste coffees or hours of wait time before being able to fight again at full strength? rolleyes
almost forgot about the HP and attacks. guess that we do have the same idea.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Necrophagous_bunny
There could also be a live chat feature. I would really like to type in all caps at the people who were just using potions against me when I was close to winning -__- Fought one lady and lost a fair game to her, because she was the only one decent enough to not use any potions or coffee, though.
yea chat feature would be nice rolleyes

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
watcharasak
Please change about weakest and strongest zodiac i want it only have normal effective no less, 2x less and no 2x more and 3x super effective when fight with other tamers.
lol burning_eyes rofl
King_of_the_Leviathan

Just tried the PVP again based on your comment, but healing potions still work sad Not gonna waste my time unless every means of healing is banned. Closed the window as soon as the person used a healing potion.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
well, the unlimited use of potions being possible, and there are ways for getting 40-50 100hp potions during every hour by cheats, real time pvp is a stupid idea... a battle can go on FOR EVER & EVER rofl

well, don't forget that a striker only has 5 zodiac attacks ( every tamers main moga is usually a striker) and mogas only have 5 special attacks... so, with those a moga can barely finish 1 battle. to restore the attacks it takes 4 - 5 HOURS scream

so one can maximum enter 3 - 4 battles per day normally if he dosen't have enough bluecoffees to spam...

so think about it... confused

my suggestion is that the number of attacks and abilities & hp should be set to maximum when we enter a real time tamer duel and back to the previous state when the fight is over. rolleyes

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Necrophagous_bunny
King_of_the_Leviathan

Just tried the PVP again based on your comment, but healing potions still work sad Not gonna waste my time unless every means of healing is banned. Closed the window as soon as the person used a healing potion.
yes. we can still use potions mad

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
another thing i want to mention is that, the selection of opponent being random, many of the tamers have already posted in the thread that they or their opponent closed the window, logged out of fb, refreshed, disconnected, clear battle cache etc xd so there is no point in freezing the "RUN" option. what if ur opponent has 3 level50 mogas and you have 3 level 20's rofl

So let the noob tamer give up and run away without injuring his dear little mogas... and let the other guy simply win without having to cruely killing those poor little low level mogas.. rofl

Activate the run option, that's it! or else provide an option for not selecting the randomly chosen team and continue searching for another appropriate team... anyway if we don't attack for 60 sec's the other guy win's and we can walk away without being attacked... so there is no point in freezing the run option... activating it would save 60 seconds... well. time is really valuable right? biggrin
don't forget that the stronger tamer shoild win and get the exp in case if the opponent run's away eek

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Necrophagous_bunny
King_of_the_Leviathan

Ok sorry that means I am affected by a bug

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
itens in pvp are just unfair. I have about 17 friends on my account, they got like 50. So, they got much more itens than I do, and if they keep ressurecting and healing forever, I never will win.
Some skills are pretty stronger than others, too.
I'm at low levels, but I haven't seen anything that can do some serious damange to a moga with blind.
Hey everyone. We hear your voice and are working on a fix for potion usage. Please keep in mind we are still optimizing this new feature. We ultimately want to give you the best experience we possibly can with the resources we have. Thanks for your feedback! biggrin

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Someone coffee'd against me again.

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Battles should be based on the levels of your mogas so fights are even. The system should link you with an opponent who has the same as your highest level moga so a team of 20s won't encounter a team of 50s.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff