Welcome to Gaia! ::

supersaiyan142
Even My Arena doesn't work...!!!
I do have same problem here... I get in the arena but it's still searching for tamer a long time...
GM should fix it...
4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
bChristLike
You've been waiting ages but now real-time PvP has finally come to Monster Galaxy pirate blaugh mrgreen crying !!! We still need to make some minor modifications but we'd like to get your feedback. Let us know what you think!
Hi guy's my arena's still not working crying
My arena isn't working either. Constant and continual "Searching for Tamer". I can't even REMEMBER the last time I got an arena battle in PVP. How about a modification that allows us to battle AI?
my PVP is not working it always keep on searching rivals.i though there would be no online player with mogas of my level BUT then i tried to have PVP with using my 2 account in 2 different browsers but even after half hour it keep on searching for rivals. (this all heppend in facebook,my internet connection was going good)
PVP is not working for mogas of lel 35-45
and it sucks

Dangerous Lunatic

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
This is a great game... Been playing for almost a week and want to know... Why can't I PVP anybody? I mean... No one wants to PVP me... crying crying gonk

Toxic Shapeshifter

11,350 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
what's wrong with this game... I can't play it smoothly anymore whenever I'm battling at the arena the game will hang or problem will occur and you will go back to your home base without earning any points PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM AND LET US ENJOY THE GAME!!!
Why i can't play here in gaia Monster Galaxy with my facebook account. When i try to press "Copy From Facebook" it nothing happens any help??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff