Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love this feature, but it's getting more than annoying when I travel to the arena, FINALLY get a battle after waiting up to 5 minutes for a search to find one, then the opponent just lets the timer run out, apparently because they don't want to fight. Why go to the arena then just sit there? i have this happen 4 times in a row today. Waste of time. I think if you go and don't fight, there should be either some sort of penalty or let the other person win by default. Getting tired of going, having this happen and get warped back home with no XP or anything. rolleyes
Amatirazu
bChristLike
You've been waiting ages but now real-time PvP has finally come to Monster Galaxy pirate blaugh mrgreen crying !!! We still need to make some minor modifications but we'd like to get your feedback. Let us know what you think!

It's really not cool.

I was in a battle a while ago with other tamer and when I almost when the battle he run away! I don't know how he do that but the fight was cancelled and my moga return to home. I was thinking that maybe he logged out on facebook that's why it happened...

Do we have a solution with this? I suggest that maybe give a punishment to anyone that will make anything like this....
Still having problems with arenas. First of all I hate it, when it finds me an oponent and he lets the timer go and game ends. There is not even small reward for me, just waste of my time.
But more problematic are bugs. Almost every time me or the oponent uses ability like thorns, regenerate and others which are able to activate even after one of mogas dies (like when with thorns on my moga enemy kills me, but still gets the strike from my thorns or with regeneration on my moga I kill enemy and my moga heals itself afterwards), MG announces that it has to be restarted and arena shuts itself down. I can't even politely describe how much this irritates me.
Also I would bann use of potions COMPLETELY. It's better, that it is reduced to 2 potions, but still the point of arena should be use of skill, not power ups and it's also irritating that you must have 2 coffies, when you want to join arena because EVERYBODY has them and is ready to use them rolleyes

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I would like my friends back so if I ever did this I could use whistles.

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Thing is people are complaining about what other people are doing which gaia can't help, well i suppose like people are suggesting punishing the other player or letting you win by default. but this feature is just a choice you dont have to play it and what do you expect in battles with real people? of course there not always going to play the whole thing through. even if they do just let you win or punish the people who do that if they just stop it will still take the fun out of it anyway because you wont have battled at all.

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
pretty colors

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Quotable Poster

3,750 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Amatirazu
bChristLike
You've been waiting ages but now real-time PvP has finally come to Monster Galaxy pirate blaugh mrgreen crying !!! We still need to make some minor modifications but we'd like to get your feedback. Let us know what you think!

It's really not cool.

I was in a battle a while ago with other tamer and when I almost when the battle he run away! I don't know how he do that but the fight was cancelled and my moga return to home. I was thinking that maybe he logged out on facebook that's why it happened...

Do we have a solution with this? I suggest that maybe give a punishment to anyone that will make anything like this....
That's What She Said
it wont let me play the game
MY ARENA DOESNT WORK!
lela90
MY ARENA DOESNT WORK!
Hey, I'm having some problems with monster galaxy, when i try to play on PvP it just says ,,Searching for tamer...'' and it goes on for soooo many minutes, once i left it to search for an hour and nothing. 2 weeks ago everything was okay, and I was playing.. but now I can't do a single battle. please help me!!!!! I see a lot of posts that other kids complain that their arena is not working as well, please fix it quickly!!
Even My Arena doesn't work...!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces