Welcome to Gaia! ::

i haven't tried it yet but i won't take part unless items use is disabled.

saw people complaining about it on the first page of this thread, maybe its fixed by now.
coooooooool
i cant even get into the arena im force to fight my neighbors and i feel bad about. it are their mogas affect if i beat them?
ok so i got into the arena but the other tamer never put a moga out or they would and the timer would run out and it would say i won
Oooh. If it's Real Time Battles, then yes. Yes their mogas will be affected. If they never put it out their mogas, their mogas aren't affected.
Oooh. If it's Real Time Battles, then yes. Yes their mogas will be affected. If they never put it out their mogas, their mogas aren't affected.

saw people complaining about it on the first page of this thread, maybe its fixed by now.

Friendly Informer

I think the coffee is the worst rather than potions because you don't have to use them necessarily but when someone takes a coffee it's game over really unless you take one yourself.

It's not a fair game when the user takes a coffee and it means that they knew they were gonna lose so they had to do that.. I'd like to play fair.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Xx_BitchPleasee_xX

you are allowed to use 2 potions during battle, so don't worry 3nodding

the harder part, though, is finding a tamer without waiting forever for the system to find you one sweatdrop
herp a derp flkuhl;'tdkj;l'jf;'lr;l'jul;rjn;lkujg;ljulgfyj burning_eyes xp eek surprised sad whee xp scream gonk blaugh 3nodding question exclaim pirate rofl dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

Strawberry

Shy Conversationalist

it restarts monster galaxy every time i try to battle in tamer battle

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
It is too hard to get anyone to battle, not cool when you have to wait forever for a opponent.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Yeh Im having a lot of problems finding tamers on the arena I always end up fighting the same person and on facebook that didnt happen at all :S

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff