Welcome to Gaia! ::

No big deal I have a coup

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I only have feelings for you

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I cant even get anyone to battle me anymore they just run away if im equal or better then them before the battle even start. scream
1BigJuice
LSD TV
Takes forever to select someone for me to battle. I made a thread about this over 24 hours ago and got no response. Fix this please, its wasting my time and time wasted is money lost. If you want us to keep playing fix this MAJOR problem please.

+1
PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU.....................YEAAAAHHHH
What should be done is when you < myself > summon a moga and an opponent dosent and is disconnected then we should get some xp . I dont remember but it will be 50 up battles in which the opponent disconnects and no xp. Please see to it.
Thank You
Regards- Soulceaver99
bChristLike
You've been waiting ages but now real-time PvP has finally come to Monster Galaxy pirate blaugh mrgreen crying !!! We still need to make some minor modifications but we'd like to get your feedback. Let us know what you think!

its not that bad

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
my opponents run from me they wait no playing then i replay again they should let us choose our opponents

Shameless Smoker

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
I don't know about everyone else but it takes forever if at all to get a tamer battle going. sad
Can you make a little cahtroom in arena???
thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces