Welcome to Gaia! ::

i lost 3 friggin times now cause of "OOPS" then constant refreshing then i get sent home
what the hell cat_stressed

it happens when i switch mogas...
my opponents are probably thinking i'm a coward cat_scream

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Takes forever to select someone for me to battle. I made a thread about this over 24 hours ago and got no response. Fix this please, its wasting my time and time wasted is money lost. If you want us to keep playing fix this MAJOR problem please.

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
LSD TV
Takes forever to select someone for me to battle. I made a thread about this over 24 hours ago and got no response. Fix this please, its wasting my time and time wasted is money lost. If you want us to keep playing fix this MAJOR problem please.

+1

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Could you please make it mandatory to start the fight for at least 1 turn and then person can quit ?

Out of 10 matches, 8 people quit on average without fighting at all, i am not getting any experience out of it , it really annoying , takes few min to find someone then most of them quit right-away

i am not able to start 1 fight for 30 min , every1 quits , actually i started 1, and guess what MG message ooops something went wrong ... you should give us experience for starting each fight , if other person does not want to fight that's ok i still want my experience, just spent 30 min of my life on nothing , waiting 2-3 min for each fight, when fight starts i wait 1 min for them to quit , and get nothing out of it .... what a waste of time
i hope someday we can pick our opponent self. so playing pvp can be a story when we fight a person that we know

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
jackseparoh
i hope someday we can pick our opponent self. so playing pvp can be a story when we fight a person that we know

very easy to do, tell your friend to start searching at the same time as you do, you will find eachother 90% of the time , make sure mogas are similar levels

that's how top 20 people in PVP get free experience all day , they keep fighting each other or boosting plus some of them are hackers so they have up to 5 moga on the team

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Can you please get rid of potions in PVP ?

This is so annoying! Or give us extra experience for killing extra moga i get same if i kill 5 or 3

i just had to kill 5 level 43 koyotl because Einstein on the other team decided to use 2 coffees even though he had no chance vs my team 43 Pee pee 40 Leon 40 Plasmadon

yeah 5 lvl 43 koyotl managed to kill my level 40 leon and plasmadon, still this is super annoying , now if i want to fight again using same team i am forced to use 2 coffees instead of 1 because I was forced to kill 5 moga not 3
1BigJuice
jackseparoh

very easy to do, tell your friend to start searching at the same time as you do, you will find eachother 90% of the time , make sure mogas are similar levels

that's how top 20 people in PVP get free experience all day , they keep fighting each other or boosting plus some of them are hackers so they have up to 5 moga on the team

that's logic. and how can you used 6 mogas? i only able to put 3 moga in my slot
This whole "live tamer battle" thing is a farce. Most people aren't matched appropriately and everyone just ends up running the moment they see the difference in levels.

Some even leave just before they are about to lose with no penalty and the player who has been robbed of his win suddenly finds his team injured and exhausted of moves with no XP to show for it! This needs a serious fix. At the very least, we should be getting partial XP points based on how much dmg was dealt etc.etc.

Also, there seems to be a glitch with the rankings. My no. of wins and XP points attained doesn't change despite all my battles :s

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
jackseparoh
1BigJuice
jackseparoh

that's logic. and how can you used 6 mogas? i only able to put 3 moga in my slot

you need 2 computers and 2 accounts, one for you one for your friend, or you can use facebook friend online
PvP battel are great withe r=them my knighthor reached LvL.12 mrgreen

3,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
sHoutaRo HidaRi
sHoutaRo HidaRi
yeah, please no potions on tamer battle. stressed i tried once but our battle is super useless... we just keep on healing and reviving our moga so and so... errr.... i waste my potions because of this system... it's too difficult to win when your opponent is always using potions.. and one thing make something like 100 turns for every battle.. is it because i tried to battle with a super healing team and i also build this team... and the heck... we just heal and heal.. and it almost a forever battle... eek

and another thing.. when the player is quit from the battle or they just simply disconnect it.. the opponent should grant a half rank or something.. just for the effort.... sweatdrop

Yeah people are doing it when they know they are gonna lose... Not fair IMO... They should get a XP reduction for that and what they lose given to the person they left stuck with lowered health and no XP for nearly whooping them. Something has to be done tho, its BS that they do that. You guys will think of something I hope! Love MG though! Keep up he updats and improvements! Thanks for listening! wink ~Markola42
just a suggestion....why not make a system that allows u to battle real-time-pvp with your neighbours who are online......i know giving exp will just create players to cheat more....

but wat u can do is try to give other stuff besides exp for the neighbours battles....
why do i ask to implement this??
some of us have friends playing along....so wat we need is some neighbor realtime pvp....
the current tamer duel is against computers so it sucks =.=....

2nd suggestion is....implementing a chating system in the pvp arena.....so we are able to do some trash talking....this will alow the players to be on fire and play more!!!!!
add quem fala portugues

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces