Welcome to Gaia! ::

noobwriter
using should be taken off from the PvP mode, and each should be given a single turn only, its not good that both of players can do double turn if they use their mogas ability. that's a total advantage for the player who'll strike first.............. eek eek eek eek eek eek

I think that's ok... you can make a two turn also after him/her. It's was the ability/special power of a moga that's why.
Necrophagous_bunny
There could also be a live chat feature. I would really like to type in all caps at the people who were just using potions against me when I was close to winning -__- Fought one lady and lost a fair game to her, because she was the only one decent enough to not use any potions or coffee, though.

exactly wink
I can bring only one pet to fight... can you please fix this bug?! =(

Rocco Diehl's Partner

Divine Gekko

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200
Amatirazu
bChristLike
You've been waiting ages but now real-time PvP has finally come to Monster Galaxy pirate blaugh mrgreen crying !!! We still need to make some minor modifications but we'd like to get your feedback. Let us know what you think!

It's really not cool.

I was in a battle a while ago with other tamer and when I almost when the battle he run away! I don't know how he do that but the fight was cancelled and my moga return to home. I was thinking that maybe he logged out on facebook that's why it happened...

Do we have a solution with this? I suggest that maybe give a punishment to anyone that will make anything like this....
But what if it wasn't his fault?

Rocco Diehl's Partner

Divine Gekko

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200
Shirosaki
It doesn't even matter at this point.
People just spam potions and coffee.

I just played against someone with "Chanho Tiger^-^"
I killed it easily and then they brought it back.
Killed it again, and they coffee'd it again, So I quit.

I won't be using this feature til they fix it.
Hey,I fought the same person!
Amatirazu
noobwriter
using should be taken off from the PvP mode, and each should be given a single turn only, its not good that both of players can do double turn if they use their mogas ability. that's a total advantage for the player who'll strike first.............. eek eek eek eek eek eek

I think that's ok... you can make a two turn also after him/her. It's was the ability/special power of a moga that's why.
even if its his mogas ability, it still consume a turn
It will nice sort of, if the PvP mode will be like this:

1. If using potion during the fight will not be banned, maybe devs can somehow set a number of potions to be used each battle. Blue coffees when used should consume a turn. Or maybe using any potion will consume a turn.

2. About the given in time each turn players turn. My brother and I think that 60 sec each turn is more than enough. ( idk if some players think of the same thing) At least the time would be lowered down to 15 seconds. Because 60 secs is a whole lot of waiting. eek eek eek

3. (This is just my own idea.) How about having only a single turn for each player when on PvP mode? Or decreasing the success rate of the moga's abilities whenever you enter the PvP mode.

I know this is a heck different from how MG game play is. This is just from my own point of view. stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare

Dangerous Sex Symbol

The abilities aren't the problem.

I just let this kid waste 20 potions and a coffee, then I quit. lololol.
oops didn't see this thread before...
posted a seperate thread about coffee usage in live pvp
*facepalm*

anyway it still needs a LOT of adjusting...
I can already see a bunch of ways to exploit the loopholes sad
Please change about weakest and strongest zodiac i want it only have normal effective no less, 2x less and no 2x more and 3x super effective when fight with other tamers.
watcharasak
Please change about weakest and strongest zodiac i want it only have normal effective no less, 2x less and no 2x more and 3x super effective when fight with other tamers.
though he'll still get the exp

Dangerous Sex Symbol

watcharasak
That's a lame suggestion.
Shirosaki
The abilities aren't the problem.

I just let this kid waste 20 potions and a coffee, then I quit. lololol.

hahahaha blaugh
Shirosaki
watcharasak
That's a lame suggestion.

agree try to make a balanced team and try to be ready to any situation this the strategic part of the game
What else you get other than EXP for battling there.
In other news: I tried it and beat someone who had 2 mogas 2 lvls higher than my highest with my lvl 20 legendary team, sadly only tama survived

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff